E-Dubble (Ft. Peter Muth) – Grounded
My cup is almost full of ice, and I’m about to get some free time. Don’t give me any advice on vices, because you’re not me. I’m not exceptional, but I am familiar with depression. In addition, I’ve been creating music for 10 years. What exactly is your question? Yes, it’s stressful, but I’m not the esoteric sort who has to know everything. Increase the volume till I’m completely immobilized. What are the top ten? You may fuck that vengeful creature (ue) Never let my breath go out of my mouth: a leviathan with iron claws My girlfriend would perform bluegrass music before my trash.
Brother Ali certainly doesn’t appreciate my sense of style, but I’m feeling his – whatever comes up has to come out.
fucking grind players, Black Paisley has respect for you.
Those who pay careful attention, however, will be able to read between the lines.
- I’ve had to put in the effort, therefore I’m about to pull the trigger.
- Never again will you hear me declare “I’m weary of being exhausted.” I’m trying to get high with my hand to the sky and my head in the clouds, because I don’t want to come back down.
- Even after takeoff, I’ll be at home.
- In fact, I’ll place a wager on it as follows: When it comes to playing Byron Leftwich, my sorrow and agony are second fiddle.
- I’m still trying to go through like half of the population for the exact same reason as you are.
- The anguish is heavy and dense, and it only serves to make me ridicule Satan, as if I had any faith in anybody or anything other than the ones who created and formed me.
- I find it amusing to see how much stupidity exists in our town.
What exactly is new to me?
boy The previous quarter century has been a real challenge.
As a result, I spat for the sake of my memories.
From here on out, I’m on the A-team.
In addition, you might strive to be harsh.
I’ve been off it for a while and then back on again.
However, I should have done so because it would have most likely assisted me in my ponderin’.
Communicate without fear of being reprimanded.
in order to inform you that it is time to win I’ve got my drink in my cup, so I’m prepared for anything comes my way.
There is no time like the present, and I intend to live indefinitely.
Despite the fact that I feel like I’m flying, I keep my feet on the ground.
The pedal is on the floor, so don’t worry about spilling the drink, because it’s in my cup, and I’m not going to spill it no-oh.
I’ve rolled down the windows and turned up the music. We don’t give a fuck if they’re playing some ridiculous game. Because it has a good beat and we’ve already had a few drinks. Please shoot us a line so we can find out where you are.
What Is Grounding and Can It Help Improve Your Health?
My cup is nearly full of ice, and I’m about to get some free time. Respectfully, you are not me, so please refrain from lecturing about vices. But, even if I’m not exceptional, I’m familiar with depression. As well as 10 years of experience in the music industry How do you want me to answer it? No doubt about it, it’s stressful, but I’m not the esoteric kind of guy. Keep the volume up till I’m immobilized, Mr. Derek. What are the top ten list of things to do? You’re free to screw that vengeful vengeance (ue) Never let my breath go out of my mouth.
- But it’s OK with me since an ass kiss is not something I respect.
- RHYME SAYERS, WHAT UP TO YOU?
- And we’re a touch uncomfortable, like Lee Dewyze.
- My drink is ready and waiting for me in my cup, so I’m prepared for anything comes my way.
- The moment is irreplaceable, and I intend to live in perpetuity.
- To go high, I’m reaching for the sky with my hand and my head in the clouds, never wanting to come down.
- My house continues to be my home even after take-off.
While taking on Byron Leftwich, my hurt and pain are second fiddle.
I’m still trying to go through like half of the population for the same reason you are.
My friends and family, along with my music, are all equal in importance to me, so keep your amusing ruses to yourselves.
What is it that I’m unfamiliar with?
boy The previous quarter century was a real grind.
In order to honor the memories, I choose to spit.
Onward and upward with the A-team.
Additionally, you might attempt to be rough on the field.
The drug has gotten the better of me, but I’m back on.
It would have been better if I had, because it would have most likely assisted me with my pondering.
Don’t be afraid to express yourself without being corrected.
in order to inform you that it is time to compete.
My time is running out, therefore it’s time to pull the trigger.
Never say never when I’m weary of being tired.
Although I feel like I am flying, my feet remain firmly planted on the earth.
The pedal is on the floor, so don’t worry about spilling the drink, because it’s in my cup and I’m not going to drop it no-oh!
Turned up the music and rolled down the windows. Playing some ridiculous game, but we couldn’t care less. Because it has a decent beat and we’re already intoxicated, we’re going to dance. Alternatively, please leave us a message wherever we can find out about it
Is it possible that you’ve gone outside on a hot summer day and had the desire to run barefoot through the grass? Walking barefoot is one of the quickest and most effective methods to reconnect with the environment. Allowing your skin to come into contact with the natural ground, whether on grass, sand, or even dirt, may supply you with grounding energy.
Lying on the ground
By lying down on the ground, you may enhance the amount of skin-to-earth contact you have. The beach is a great place to practice it since you can do it on the grass beside the park. As a reminder, if you want to ground yourself in this manner, make sure to take the necessary measures and never lie in a place where you may be wounded.
Submersing in water
Water, according to proponents of grounding, may be used to ground in the same manner as the real soil can be used to ground a structure. They recommend doing nothing more than wading in a clean lake or swimming in the ocean to bring oneself down to earth. Always remember to keep safe when swimming, especially in murky or deep water. This is especially important in the summer.
Using grounding equipment
When stepping outdoors to ground oneself isn’t an option, there are several other options to consider instead. Using a metal rod connected to the ground outside and a wire to link the rod to your body is one technique of earthing. Another method of earthing is to use a metal rod connected to the ground inside and a wire connected to your body. Alternatively, if you are uncomfortable with the idea of utilizing a metal rod to ground oneself, there are various grounding devices available. This equipment, which contains the following items, is an efficient approach to include earthing treatment into your daily life:
- When stepping outside to ground oneself isn’t an option, there are several other options to consider. Using a metal rod connected to the ground outside and a wire to link the rod to your body is one technique of earthing. Another approach includes using a metal rod connected to the ground outside and a wire to connect it to your body. If you’re not comfortable with the idea of grounding oneself with a metal rod, there are alternative options open to you as well. Using the following devices, you may successfully include earthing treatment into your regular life:
When walking outside to ground oneself isn’t an option, there are other options. Using a metal rod connected to the ground outside and a wire to link the rod to your body is one technique of earthing. Another approach includes using a metal rod connected to the ground outside and a wire to connect it to your body inside. If you’re not comfortable with the idea of grounding oneself with a metal rod, there are alternative options available. This equipment, which contains the following items, is an efficient approach to include earthing treatment into your daily life.
- When walking outside to ground oneself is not an option, there are other options. One way of earthing includes attaching a metal rod to the ground outdoors and then connecting the rod to your body with a wire. If you’re not comfortable utilizing a metal rod to ground oneself, there are alternative types of grounding devices available. This equipment is a great approach to include earthing treatment into your daily life, and it contains the following items:
As previously said, many of these studies are minor and require more investigation. In spite of this, some health professionals believe that the advantages of grounding treatment may stem merely from the sensation of being attached to nature throughout the procedure. Whatever the case, there is little risk. Numerous grounding practices that may be practiced in nature, such as strolling through the grass or swimming in the ocean, are generally harmless. It is possible that medical conditions such as persistent tiredness, discomfort, and anxiety have underlying medical reasons that must be treated.
Always consult with your doctor before depending on grounding therapy as the primary line of treatment for these sorts of problems. how to put your feet on the ground It is possible to accomplish grounding both outside and indoors, depending on the approach you choose to utilize.
- A few of these studies, as previously indicated, are modest and require more investigation. In spite of this, some health experts believe that the advantages of grounding therapy may stem merely from the sensation of being related to nature during the treatment. Whatever the case, there is little risk of injury or illness. Numerous grounding practices that may be practiced in nature, such as strolling through the grass or swimming in the sea, are generally safe. Chronic tiredness, discomfort, and anxiety are all conditions that may have underlying medical reasons that must be treated. Always consult with your doctor before depending on grounding therapy as the primary line of treatment for these sorts of diseases. grounding exercises for beginners It is possible to practice grounding both outside and indoors, depending on the approach you choose to employ.
Grounding, also known as earthing, is a therapeutic treatment that focuses on realigning your electrical energy by reconnecting you to the earth’s magnetic field. Although there has been limited study on the advantages of grounding, smaller studies have found it to be beneficial for inflammation, pain, mood, and other conditions. Grounding can be done inside or outside, with or without grounding equipment, and can be done at any time of day. When performing grounding, no matter how you choose to go about it, make sure you’re always aware of your surroundings outside and that you’re using earthing equipment carefully to prevent hazards.
Grounding Techniques: 30 Techniques for Anxiety, PTSD, and More
“Grounding” or “earthing” is a therapeutic practice that is focused on re-aligning your electrical energy by reconnecting you to the earth’s magnetic field. Although there has been limited study on the advantages of grounding, smaller studies have found that it can help with inflammation, pain, mood, and other issues. Indoor or outdoor grounding can be accomplished with or without the use of grounding equipment. When performing grounding, no matter how you choose to go about it, make sure you’re always aware of your surroundings outside and that you’re using earthing equipment carefully to minimize hazards.
1. Put your hands in water
Concentrate on the temperature of the water and how it feels on the tips of your fingers, the palms of your hands, and the back of your hands. What do you think it feels like in each portion of your hand? Warm water should be used first, followed by cold. After that, start with cold water and work your way up to warm. Is there a difference between switching from cold to warm water and switching from warm to cold water?
2. Pick up or touch items near you
Make a conscious effort to notice the temperature of the water as well as how it feels on your fingertips, palms, and palm backs. In each portion of your hand, does it feel the same as before? Warm water should be used initially, followed by cold water if necessary. After that, start with cold water and work your way up to warmer water. Change from chilly to warm water feels different than changing from hot to cold water.
3. Breathe deeply
Inhale slowly, then exhale slowly. If it helps, you might say or think the words “in” and “out” with each breath to keep track of your progress. Feel each breath as it enters your lungs, and then notice how it feels to exhale it again.
4. Savor a food or drink
Taking slow, deep breaths in and out will help you relax. When you take a breath, you can speak or think the words “in” and “out.” Feel each breath as it enters your lungs, and then notice how it feels to exhale it.
5. Take a short walk
Inhale slowly and then exhale slowly. If it’s easier, you might speak or think the words “in” and “out” with each breath to keep track of your progress. Feel each breath as it fills your lungs, and then notice how it feels to exhale it.
6. Hold a piece of ice
What does it feel like when you first get it? How long does it take for the ice to begin to melt? When the ice begins to thaw, how does the experience change?
7. Savor a scent
Does a certain fragrance have a special place in your heart?
This might be anything from a cup of tea to a herb or spice blend to a favorite soap or scented candle. Slowly and thoroughly inhale the smell, taking note of its characteristics as you do so (sweet, spicy, sharp, citrusy, and so on).
8. Move your body
Perform a few stretches or exercises to loosen up. Jumping jacks, jumping up and down, jumping rope, running in place, or stretching various muscle groups one at a time are all good options to consider. Make a note of how your body feels with each movement and when your hands or feet hit the floor or move through the air. This will help you to improve your performance. What is the sensation of the floor against your feet and hands? If you’re jumping rope, pay attention to the sound the rope makes as it flies through the air and as it strikes the ground.
9. Listen to your surroundings
Take a few seconds to pay attention to the sounds in your environment. Do you hear the sound of birds? Is there a barking of dogs? Which is more important: machinery or traffic? What do you think people are saying if you hear them talking? Do you know what language I’m speaking? Allow the noises to wash over you and serve as a gentle reminder of where you are.
10. Feel your body
You can either sit or stand while doing this. Pay attention to how your body feels from head to toe, taking note of each aspect. Can you feel the texture of your hair on your shoulders or on your forehead? Do you wear glasses over your ears or on your nose? Do you feel the strain of your clothing on your shoulders? Do your arms feel slack or rigid at your sides when you’re standing? Do you have a sense of your own heartbeat? Is it a swift or a continuous stream? Is your stomach feeling satisfied, or are you still hungry?
Are they crossed, or are your feet resting on the floor?
wriggle your toes, curl your fingers, wiggle your fingers Are you walking barefoot or do you have shoes on?
11. Try the 5-4-3-2-1 method
Working your way backwards from 5, make a list of everything you observe around you using your senses. If you were to start with five things you hear, then four things you see, three things you can touch from where you’re seated, two things you smell, and one item you taste, that would be a good starting point. Make an effort to pay attention to the small details that you may otherwise overlook, such as the color of the flecks in your carpet or the hum of your computer. These grounding exercises make use of mental distractions to help you bring your thoughts back to the present and away from painful sensations.
12. Play a memory game
Utilizing your senses, begin by listing the items you see in your immediate surroundings, working backward from number 5. If you were to start with five things you hear, then four things you see, three things you can touch from where you’re seated, two things you smell, and one item you taste, that’s what you’d come up with. Spend some time focusing on the small details that you may not have noticed before, such as what color your carpet flecks are or how loud your computer is operating.
Distractions from uncomfortable feelings are used in these grounding exercises to assist refocus your attention away from them and back to the present moment.
13. Think in categories
You can choose from a list of one or two major categories, for example, musical instruments, ice cream varieties, animals, or baseball squads. Consider devoting a minute or two to mentally cataloging as many items from each category as you are able.
14. Use math and numbers
Even if you are not a mathematician, numbers can assist you in gaining perspective. Try:
- Carrying out a mental times table in your mind
- Counting backwards from 100
- Selecting a number and generating five other methods to make the number (6 + 11 = 17, 20 – 3 = 17, 8 2 + 1 = 17, etc.)
15. Recite something
Consider a poem, song, or piece from a book that you know by heart. Recite it silently to yourself or in your brain to get the message through. If you are speaking the words aloud, pay attention to the contour of each syllable as it passes across your lips and into your mouth. Consider seeing each word as if it were printed on a page while you pronounce the words in your thoughts.
16. Make yourself laugh
Concoct a goofy joke in your head, like the type you’d see on a candy wrapper or a popsicle stick. You may also make yourself laugh by viewing your favorite humorous animal video, a clip from a comedian or television show that you love, or anything else that you know will make you smile and laugh.
17. Use an anchoring phrase
Some examples include: “My full name is .” I was born in the year X. I currently reside in the city of State. The third of June is today, Friday, June 3. It is 10:04 a.m. on a Saturday morning. I’m now seated at my desk at work. “There’s no one else in the room at the moment.” You may elaborate on the sentence by providing additional facts until you feel peaceful, for example, “It’s softly raining, but I can still see the sun.” It’s time for me to take a vacation. “I’m thirsty, so I’m going to get myself a cup of tea,” says the author.
18. Visualize a daily task you enjoy or don’t mind doing
If you enjoy washing laundry, for example, consider how you would put a finished load away after you are through. “When the garments come out of the dryer, they feel warm. They have a nice feel to them, but they are also a touch rigid. Despite the fact that they pour over the top of the basket, they seem light in it. I’m laying them out on the bed so that they don’t wrinkle together. I’m folding the towels first, shaking them out, and then folding them into half, then thirds, and so on.”
19. Describe a common task
Consider a task you perform on a regular basis or one you perform really well, such as making coffee, locking up your office, or tuning a guitar. As though you were giving someone else directions on how to accomplish something, walk them through the process step by step.
20. Imagine yourself leaving the painful feelings behind
Consider the following scenario:
- Take a moment to imagine:
21. Describe what’s around you
Consider the following:
22. Picture the voice or face of someone you love
If you are feeling down or troubled, envision someone who is happy and optimistic in your life. Consider the expression on their face or the tone of voice they speak in. Visualize them telling you that the situation is difficult, but that you will get over it eventually.
23. Practice self-kindness
Self-talk that is nice and empathetic should include the following phrases:
- “You’re going through a difficult period, but you’ll get through it.” You are strong, and you will be able to get over this suffering.” “You’re putting out your best effort.”
- “You’re doing your best.”
If you need to, repeat it as many times as necessary, either loudly or in your brain.
24. Sit with your pet
If you’re at home and have a pet, take a few minutes to sit with them and enjoy their company. If they’re of the hairy sort, pet them and pay attention to how their fur feels when you do so.
Concentrate on their insignia or distinguishing qualities. If you have a tiny pet that you can hold in your hand, pay attention to how it feels in your palm. You’re not at home? Consider some of your favorite aspects of your pet, as well as how they might comfort you if they were present.
25. List favorites
List three of your favorite things from a variety of categories, such as meals, trees, music, movies, books, and locations, amongst other things.
26. Visualize your favorite place
Consider your favorite location, whether it’s your house or the location of a loved one’s home or a distant nation. To construct a mental image, engage all of your senses at the same time. Think about the colors you see, the sounds you hear, and the feelings you feel on your skin when you close your eyes. Remember the last time you visited the location. Who, if anybody, were you with at the time? What exactly were you doing there? How did you feel at the time?
27. Plan an activity
Perhaps you’d like to accomplish this by yourself, or perhaps with a friend or loved one. Make a plan for what you’ll do and when you’ll do it. Take a walk on the beach, watch a movie you’ve been looking forward to, or go to the museum if you’re feeling adventurous. Spend time thinking about the small things: your outfit, the day and time of your trip, and how you’ll get there.
28. Touch something comforting
This may be your favorite blanket, a well-worn T-shirt, a smooth stone, a plush carpet, or anything else that makes you feel good to touch and feel good about yourself. Consider the sensations that you have under your fingertips or in your hand. Consider putting on a favorite sweater, scarf, or pair of socks and taking a few moments to notice how the fabric feels against your skin while you do so.
29. List positive things
Fill in the blanks with four or five items in your life that offer you delight, imagining each of them briefly as you write or mentally list them.
30. Listen to music
Pretend you’re listening to your favorite music for the first time by turning it on. Pay attention to the tune and words (if there are any). Is the song giving you goosebumps or causing you to experience any other bodily sensations? Pay close attention to the sections that jump out to you the most. It’s not always simple to keep your feet on the ground. While it may take some time before the approaches become effective for you, keep at it and don’t give up! To ensure that you get the most out of these strategies, here are some extra suggestions:
- Practice. Even when you are not dissociating or feeling difficulty, it may be beneficial to practice grounding techniques. Getting familiar to an activity before you need to do it will help you deal more effectively when you do need to utilize it in a crisis situation. Begin as soon as possible. When you first notice that you are feeling unwell, try performing a grounding practice. Don’t wait for the anguish to reach a level that is difficult to manage on your own. It’s best to continue with a technique for a while before switching to another if it doesn’t seem to be working the first time. It is best not to assign values. Consider the following example: if you’re attempting to ground yourself by describing your environment, focus on the fundamentals of the environment rather than how you feel about it. Make a point of checking in with yourself. Before and after you do a grounding practice, score your level of distress on a scale from 1 to 10. What is the level of your distress when you first start? How big of a drop did it experience following the exercise? This might assist you in gaining a better understanding of whether a specific strategy is effective for you. Keep your eyes peeled for danger. Try not to close your eyes since it is frequently easier to stay connected to the present if your eyes are focused on what you are now experiencing
Grounding strategies may be extremely effective tools for coping with upsetting ideas that arise in the moment. However, the respite they bring is usually very momentary. It’s critical to get professional assistance so that you can address the issues that are giving you grief. If you don’t already have a therapist, have a look at our guide to cheap counseling.
9 Traits of the Most Grounded People in Your Life
In the moment, grounding techniques can be quite effective in assisting you to manage with troubling ideas. However, the respite they bring is usually just transient in duration. In order to address the root cause of your distress, it’s critical to get professional assistance. For those of you who do not yet have one, please see our guide to low-cost therapy.
1. They’re unshakeable.
In the middle of a crisis, you want employees who can work quietly and efficiently to do the necessary tasks without panicking, displaying stress, or otherwise losing their cool.
A really grounded person helps others by proving that no matter what occurs, the world will not come crashing down around them.
2. They’re reliable.
If coworkers, partners, and friends show up when and where they’re meant to, things flow more smoothly for everyone involved. The fact that they are late or underperforming is not an excuse for them since it is not the way they conduct themselves. As a result, they organize ahead of time to ensure that they are able to satisfy their commitments on time and according to specifications.
3. They possess an unwavering moral compass.
When it comes to coworkers, partners, and friends, things function more smoothly when everyone shows up when and where they are expected to. The fact that they are late or underperforming is not an excuse for them; it is simply the way they conduct themselves. Instead, they organize ahead of time to ensure that they are able to deliver their commitments on time and according to specifications and requirements.
4. They’re humble.
People who are truly grounded do not feel the need to purposely impress others. This is in contrast to braggarts, who will sap your energy while you attempt to determine whether or not their linguistic acrobatics are true.
5. They have a healthy self-esteem.
The grounded individuals you know are aware of their own worth and exhibit a calm confidence in their own skills, without being arrogant or arrogant. This type of self-assurance allows them to take chances and seize opportunities, making them individuals you should look up to and desire to learn from.
6. They don’t worry.
Consider some of the most anxious people you know. You must be feeling pretty good after listening to their predictions of all the dreadful things that may go wrong. People who are grounded, on the other hand, realize that they are capable of dealing with whatever comes their way. It’s a pleasure to be around someone who has this mentality.
7. They stand up for what’s right.
They take positions on important subjects, but they do it without being preachy or self-righteous in their arguments. At the same time, they have an innate understanding of which conflicts are worthwhile to wage.
8. They don’t conform to make people like them.
Take positions on subjects that important to them without sounding sanctimonious or self-righteous in their assertions. But they also know instinctively which conflicts are worth fighting, and which ones aren’t.
9. They encourage others to succeed.
People with a strong sense of self don’t require everything to be about them, and they take pleasure in assisting others in reaching their full potential. These are the types of buddies that you need in your corner at all times.
Tips and Tricks – Grounded Wiki Guide
IGN provides all of the tips & tactics, methods, and insider secrets you’ll need to be a successful Grounded player. advertisement
- During the early stages of the game, collect whatever you come across. A lot more than you think you can fit in your bag, and often just the act of picking up anything new will inspire you to create new crafting recipes. Upon discovering a Field Station, you will be given an analyzer that may be used three times to evaluate materials, frequently providing you with more options to employ them in recipe creation. After that, you’ll have to wait around 5 minutes for the analyzer to begin recharging its internal battery. While waiting, look for alternative stations to use as a substitute if you do not want to wait. The game does not halt when you select an item from your inventory in single player mode. Because of this, you may still be assaulted, and you can also feel hungry and thirsty – which can cause your health to drop to zero if you don’t do something. If you need to take a break, you may hit ESC to return to the main menu instead. For multiplayer games, each player will need to access their own lean-to in order to begin the process of sleeping until daylight – this may be beneficial in terms of avoiding nocturnal spiders and other critters
- Just make sure everyone has a safe place to sleep. The items on your quickbar will be divided into categories, such as weapons, tools, food, ammunition, and so on. You may activate or bring up the item by pressing the button shown, and then push the button again to put it away. If you have a decent source of food nearby, don’t be scared to drink standing water because it will just make you hungry
- If you need to get away quickly, put away torches and weapons first. You will run quicker if you don’t have anything in your hands. Even structures such as lean-tos and campers that you construct in your garden will not have their own map coordinates. Making Trail Markers for your house, water sources, and other areas of interest will allow you to create custom map markers for your home and other points of interest. Juice boxes and cans will produce drips of liquid once or twice a day, so be sure to check them every day or so to satisfy your thirst, or create a canteen to keep them in.
- You should give Wolf Spiders plenty of space when you first come across them. Their assaults have the potential to kill you in a single hit or severely destroy your basic armor. Wait until you’ve learned how to make stronger armor – such as Acorn Armor – and have decent weapons and a strategy in place before confronting them. During the day – or at night – some spiders slumber
- If you hear an unusual noise while investigating, it may be the sound of a snoring spider
- Stoop to go gently and silently past it
- It is important not to underestimate the effectiveness of the Perfect Block. It is possible to neutralize all incoming damage by pressing the block button immediately after they strike. This requires no stamina on your part. If you can master this, you will be able to take down even the most terrifying of foes with practice and accuracy
- Once they see you, they will invite other pals, such as Soldier Ants, to assist them in their attack, so be prepared to be ambushed even after the initial onslaught
- Ants will not bother you until you trouble them. By observing the color of an insect’s eyes, you may determine whether it has become hostile. When they become red, they’ll be aggressively hunting something, and if there aren’t any smaller insects around, it’s likely that something will be you. In the same way that most other foes struggle when you have the upper hand, spiders struggle when you have the upper hand. Try to position yourself in an area that your adversaries can’t jump to, then use arrows to weaken them until you feel safe taking down huge monsters
- If you’re planning on firing arrows at larger foes from elevated positions on top of grass and clovers, be in mind that adversaries like Spiders and Ladybugs may tear through weeds and send you tumbling to the ground beneath you. Bandages will heal you slowly over time – and they can even be utilized in fight to help you heal even more quickly if necessary
- Ant larvae appear to be appearing in higher numbers as a result of the population being devastated. Whether you’re seeking for more of them, try reducing the number of Ants in your area and seeing if it results in an invasion of larvae.
- Invest in a number of different camps. Having many bases to rest and replenish at, as well as triggering different respawn locations after you’ve gotten a feel for the terrain, is beneficial once you’ve gotten a feel for the terrain. The greater the size of your base, the more probable it is that it will become a target for hungry ants and larva looking for food supplies. They’ll rip through everything and everything in their quest to get to your belongings, so consider constructing your storage facilities on higher terrain that’s more difficult to access. Talking to BURG.L and offering him chips – such as the one on the ground next to him when you initially assist him – will allow you to obtain more construction recipes. Equipping all of your armor sets will provide you with an extra set benefit, as each armor set has its own set of perks. To fit in among the Soldier Ants, you’ll need to craft the complete Ant Set, which will allow you to sneak inside their nests in pursuit of wealth without being noticed. Invest in Dew Collectors and Mushroom Gardens to become self-sufficient and ensure that you always have a reliable source of food and water when you need it. Once you’ve found a starting point to snap to, you’ll discover that you may expand bases in the most improbable locations – along stone walls, atop lanterns, floating on ponds, and so on – as long as you apply your creativity.
Grounded, by aircode
In several camps, invest your money. Having many bases to rest and replenish at, as well as triggering different respawn locations after you’ve gotten a feel for the terrain, is advantageous once you’ve gotten a feel for the terrain. With the expansion of your base comes an increased chance of becoming a target for hungry ants and larvae looking for food sources. You should look into constructing your storage facilities on higher terrain that is more difficult to reach since they will rip through everything in an attempt to get to your belongings.
Equipping all of your armor sets will provide you with an extra set benefit, as would equipping each armor set individually.
Invest in Dew Collectors and Mushroom Gardens to become self-sufficient and ensure that you always have a reliable source of food and water when you want it.
The Grounded package includes unlimited streaming of Grounded via the free Bandcamp app, as well as high-quality downloads in MP3, FLAC, and other audio formats. The shipment will be delivered on or around February 28, 2022.
Purchase all 19 Alien Jams releases available on Bandcamp and save 40% off the regular price. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, as well as high-quality downloads of Grounded, Irms, Crawl EP, Effortless, Cafe Music 2: Werewolves of London, Odoriko 2.0, Odoriko, Within The Gaze, A Shadhavar, and 11 more. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, as well as high-quality downloads of Grounded, Irms, Crawl EP, Effortless, Cafe Music It is possible to purchase using a gift card.
- Aircode returns to Alien Jams with her debut album “Grounded,” which was released earlier this year. A humid, soaking sweeping atmosphere is created by layering piano, voice, and guitar over a bed of percussion and low-end heavy production, with rays of light shining through at certain points during the song. “Grounded” is a follow-up to her “Effortless” EP, which was originally published on Alien Jams. It is ever-evolving over its 11 tracks, amusing at moments but also pensive, patient, and tragic at others. Using a feeling of twisted time and video game soundtracks as inspiration, aircode explores the granular aspects of one’s environment in great depth. It is based on plant life that the album draws its visual inspiration, with a particular emphasis on the microscopic world of moss and its practically invisible inhabitants. While working against the background of this enigmatic environment, the team at aircode isn’t afraid to dig into the dark, murky, and naughty imaginings of this ordered chaos. Harry Murdoch was in charge of the mastering.
Foothills Palo Verde Fact Sheet
The Harris’s Antelope Squirrel is a species of squirrel that may be found in the United States.
|Identifying FeaturesThe Harris’s antelope squirrel (Ammospermophilus harrisii) is gray in color with some brown on its upper front and back legs. It has a white stripe on its side, a white underbelly and a bushy black tail that it often carries arched over its back.|
Adaptations You will frequently see these squirrels darting around in the middle of the day, despite the extreme heat of the desert environment. They will remain out in the heat collecting food until their body temperature reaches its maximum, at which point they will seek shelter in the shade until the temperature has dropped to its minimum. Their tail is frequently placed over their heads, like to an umbrella, to provide shade for their bodies. This squirrel favors rocky desert areas with cacti and shrubs as its primary source of food.
- Status of the Wild Antelope squirrels are protected in Arizona because they are designated as non-game species by the Arizona Game and Fish Department and are not hunted.
- Diet They eat a wide variety of desert plants, including the fruit and seeds of cactus species such as barrel cactus, cholla cactus, and prickly pear cactus, as well as other succulents.
- PredatorsCoyotes, hawks, snakes, bobcats, and domestic cats and dogs are just a few of the predators that prey on these animals.
- The life expectancy of a wild antelope squirrel is normally between 2-4 years, depending on the location.
- Size They weigh 4.0-5.0 ounces (113-150g); their body length without the tail is 8.5-10.0 inches (22-25cm); and the length of their tail is 3.0-4.0 inches (74-94mm).
- E xtra-funny tidbits
- Adaptations The fact that these squirrels are active in the middle of the day, despite the scorching desert temperature, is remarkable. Until their body temperature reaches its maximum, they will remain outside gathering food, after which they will rest in the shade until their temperature has dropped to a comfortable level. Their tail is frequently carried over their heads like an umbrella, which helps to keep them cool and protected from the elements. Its preferred habitat is rocky desert settings with cacti and bushes, which this squirrel seems to be very appealing. Range Western, central, and southern Arizona as well as extreme southwest New Mexico and northern Sonora, Mexico, are all home to this species of cactus. Nature’s Reserve Arizona’s Game and Fish Department classifies antelope squirrels as non-game species, which means they are protected under state law. These animals are not regarded to be vulnerable or endangered by any means. Diet Among the desert plants that they eat are the fruits and seeds of many types of cactus like the barrel, cholla, and prickly pear. They also eat the leaves of other plants such as the agave plant and agave nectar, among others. Mesquite beans, insects, and the odd mouse are also among their favorite foods. A few examples of their predators are coyotes and hawks, as well as snakes, bobcats, and domestic cats and dogs. Home Harris antelope squirrels live in subterranean tunnels dug by them under a shrub such as creosote or jojoba, as well as under mesquite and palo verde trees. The wild antelope squirrel has a life span of 2-4 years, which is considered to be average. They have been known to survive for 11 years in captivity. Size There is no tail on them, therefore their body length without the tail is 8.5-10.0 inches (22-25cm), and the length of their tail is 3.0-4.0 inches (74-94mm). They weigh 4.0-5.0 ounces (113-150g), and their body length without the tail is 8.5-10.0 inches (22-25cm). In addition to the above, there are a number of more interesting facts.
Adaptations Despite the scorching heat of the desert, you’ll frequently see these squirrels darting around in the middle of the day. They will remain out in the heat collecting food until their body temperature reaches its maximum, at which point they will seek shelter in the shade until the temperature has dropped significantly. Their tail is frequently carried over their heads, acting as an umbrella, providing shade for their bodies. This squirrel favors stony desert areas with cacti and shrubs as part of its diet.
- Existence in the wild Antelope squirrels are protected in Arizona because they are considered non-game species by the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Diet They eat a wide variety of desert plants, including the fruit and seeds of cactus species such as barrel cactus, cholla cactus, and prickly pear cactus, as well as agave and agave nectar.
- Predators include coyotes, hawks, snakes, bobcats, and domestic cats and dogs, to name a few.
- The life expectancy of a wild antelope squirrel is normally between 2-4 years, depending on the environment.
- Size They weigh 4.0-5.0 ounces (113-150g); their body length without the tail is 8.5-10.0 inches (22-25cm); and the length of their tail is 3.0-4.0 inches (74-94mm).
They have a body length without the tail of 8.5-10.0 inches (22-25cm) and a tail length of 3.0-4.0 inches (74-94mm). E xtra-funny tidbits of information
Why Does “You’re Grounded!” Never Seem to Work?
What is it about the phrase “You’re Grounded!” that never seems to work? Discipline Techniques for Your Tweens and Teens: What You Need to Know Sarah Holmboe, M.A., YSB Parent Education Coordinator, wrote this article. Consider the following scenario: your adolescent arrives home after curfew and is placed on house arrest for two weeks. Outside of school, he is not permitted to leave the house or communicate with his pals. It appears to be a sound strategy. until the two-week period is gone and he chooses to remain out even later than he had planned.
- “What exactly is the big deal?” When their children make poor decisions, parents can use a variety of different punishment tactics, including grounding.
- We must go back to the beginning in order to better understand why some disciplinary approaches may not be as effective as they may be.
- To put it simply, when you punish your child, you are educating him or her; you are teaching him or her how to distinguish between right and wrong, what is acceptable conduct and what is inappropriate behavior.
- The ultimate objective is for your youngster to learn to be self-disciplined as they grow older (demonstrating acceptable behavior without needing your help and reminders).
- First and foremost, children learn through seeing people, particularly their parents, in their daily lives.
- Explain to your children what you expect of them first, and then explain to them the repercussions of violating the rules if they do not follow them.
- It is possible to strike a balance between the two by providing your kids with a choice: they may choose to obey the rules or break the rules, and if they choose to break the rules, they will face certain repercussions.
It is critical to consistently follow through with the repercussions of one’s actions.
I recently heard a tale about a father who promised his children that they would be allowed to go out for ice cream after dinner provided they ate their veggies (a classic story, don’t you think?).
But even though the youngster was distraught and screaming, his father remained cool and stated the rule once more: no veggies, no dessert.
It is not necessary for consequences to be unpleasant or harsh, but it is necessary for them to cause the young person to feel uncomfortable.
For whatever reason, it may be incredibly difficult for some parents to see their children through to the end of the penalties.
Another option is to take away your daughter’s mobile phone for a week, but by Wednesday she is pleading with you to give it back, and you agree to let her.
One thing to keep in mind is that you and your co-parents (spouse, grandparents, or guardians) must be on the same page when it comes to child discipline.
Make sure you talk with your partner and other guardians about your child’s punishment and that you all agree on what is suitable.
Making a Decision on Consequences So, what are some suitable repercussions for inappropriate behavior? The answer may really depend on the child and the nature of the misbehavior being discussed. When making a decision on repercussions, consider the following considerations:
- Consequences must be unambiguous, explicit, and accompanied by clear limitations. As a result, informing your kid “You’re grounded for a week” may be useless in some situations. Is it okay for them to invite friends over? Is it possible to obtain time off for good behavior? The lack of clarity about the penalties may leave your child with little incentive to behave appropriately when grounded.
- Consider imposing a realistic time limit on the penalty, or experimenting with shorter-term repercussions. Because children’s brains are still developing, they only have the ability to think ahead (and back) for a brief length of time at any given time. Forcing your child to stay at home for a month or taking their mobile phone away for weeks at a time may not be helpful since it is probable that the teen will forget why they are being punished in the first place – and you may as well! Your child’s “regular” life may resume after a few days or weeks if you don’t feel like he or she is being grounded any longer. Make a point of setting more sensible time restrictions, such as a few days or perhaps a week at the most. During that period, make frequent check-ins with your child and provide comments on his or her performance. You may always re-evaluate your child’s conduct at the conclusion of the week and decide whether or not extra penalties are necessary
- However, you should avoid doing so.
- Consider imposing a realistic time limit on the penalty, or experimenting with shorter-term repercussions instead. Infancy and childhood brains are still in the process of evolving, hence children have only a limited ability to think ahead (and back) in time. Forcing your child to stay at home for a month or taking away their cell phone for weeks at a time may not be successful since it is probable that the youngster will forget why they are being punished in the first place – and you may as well. Your child’s “regular” life may resume in a few days or weeks if you don’t feel that he or she is being restrained anymore. Maintain more acceptable time constraints, such as a few days or a week at the most. Maintain frequent contact with your child and provide comments on his or her conduct throughout this period. During this time, You may always re-evaluate your child’s conduct at the end of the week and determine whether or not extra penalties are necessary
- However, you should avoid doing so.
- The parent’s role is equally critical in considering the underlying causes of the problem. After all, your kid had returned home late after a party. Are you unhappy because he disobeyed the rule, or are you upset because he caused you to be concerned about him? Typically, the issue stems from a lack of trust on the part of the parties involved. You placed your faith in your son to be home on time, and when he didn’t, it caused you concern and caused you to lose faith in him. As a parent, your goal in using consequences should be to teach your kid an essential lesson while also restoring structure and re-establishing trust. Consequences aren’t simply about punishing poor conduct
- They’re also about teaching good behavior.
- The most important thing is to communicate effectively. Whatever repercussions you decide to impose, make sure to obtain your child’s perspective on the situation. After that, explain to your kid why you are unhappy about their misconduct, why they are receiving a punishment, and what the precise penalty is for their misbehavior was. “You’ve been grounded!” is a common conclusion to the conversation. Your child may be aware that he has done something wrong, but that is not always sufficient. Inquire with your children about how they could have done differently, and help them understand that there are always alternatives to inappropriate conduct. Consider asking your child for suggestions on what he or she thinks would be an acceptable penalty. Making them a part of the dialogue helps to accelerate the ‘internalization’ process. Assigning him some influence over the problem acknowledges that he is growing into an adult and that you value his opinion of you as well. He may be more ready to cooperate if he has a say in the process of determining the consequences
- Make certain that the punishment corresponds to the offence. Consider using penalties that are more closely tied to the misbehavior as an alternative to grounding as an alternative to grounding. If your daughter loses her cell phone, make her labor or perform household duties to help pay for a replacement. If your kid often fails to comply with curfew, consider extending his curfew the next weekend. The fact that you are taking away your son’s cell phone because he has missed curfew may upset him, because it can be difficult for a teen (and his developing brain!) to comprehend how violating curfew equates to having his cell phone taken away. The likelihood of your kid complying and learning from the experience will increase if the consequence is proportionate to the offence (and if the penalty has appropriate boundaries set out). Be innovative – and don’t be afraid to seek for help
- Maintain your composure. When you shout at your kid when you are furious, they may respond by yelling back at you, and you may later come to regret your decision to discipline your child so brutally. Wait until you have had some time to cool off before addressing your youngster. Set the tone for the chat and demonstrate to your kid that you both have the maturity to deal with the matter
- Individuals suffer the consequences, not the collective. You may be instructing your kid by not permitting him to participate in his baseball game this weekend as a result, but you may also be penalizing his baseball team in the process. Consider alternate repercussions that would still allow him to fulfill his commitment to the team while still being fair. In a similar vein, if your adolescent is grounded on a weekend when you have a family trip planned, make arrangements for him to remain at home with a family friend. Make sure that you don’t penalize the rest of the family by forcing them to miss the entire vacation.
- Consequences should not be used in conjunction with guilt or shame. It is not helpful to tell a child “Don’t act like that, everyone will think I am a horrible mother!” since it shames the youngster and prevents them from learning from their errors. Additionally, humiliating your child may be extremely detrimental to a youngster’s sense of self-worth. There is a “shaming” tendency circulating on the Internet and on social media, and it should be avoided at all costs. Typically, it results in feelings of embarrassment and distrust.
Alternatives to the Practice of Grounding Are you tired of constantly having to fall back on grounding and looking for some new ideas? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Speaking with your kid about their inappropriate conduct and what you would want to see them do differently in the future may be just as effective as grounding or taking away privileges in certain cases. The simple act of expressing your disagreement might be sufficient
- For some teenagers, restitution, or reimbursement for what has been lost, can be a beneficial punishment. A logical consequence helps teenagers to recognize a direct relationship between their behavior and the result that is intended to help them better resolve the problem in question. It is possible to obtain restitution in a variety of ways, including making your kid pay for different expenditures, or at least a large percentage of them, such as replacing an equipment
- As an alternative to grounding or reducing privileges, consider having your teenvolunteer (maybe with you or another trusted adult) for a week. It provides them with a new chance, opens their eyes to the larger world around them, and may even teach them something new, such as the opportunity to discover more about their own personalities.
- Instead of grounding or restricting privileges, ask your adolescent to volunteer (maybe with you or another adult you trust) for a week. In addition to providing them with a new chance, it opens their eyes to the larger world around them and may teach them something new, such as the opportunity to discover more about themselves.
Remember that while it is necessary to be explicit about which actions may result in consequences, it is as crucial to recognize and reward positive conduct. This is especially true when it comes to discipline. According to KidsHealth.org, “Discipline is not just about punishing bad conduct, but it is also about rewarding good behavior.” Recognizing and rewarding positive conduct can be more effective than penalizing negative behavior in some situations. If you tell your adolescent, “I truly appreciate that you made your bed this morning,” she may be motivated to do it again the next morning.
- In this case, the repercussions may also contain benefits.
- Pay attention to what they have to say.
- It’s never too late to make a change in your parenting style or to experiment with different disciplining methods.
- You could be shocked by how your adolescent responds.
- Disciplining teenagers should follow a few general guidelines.
- The information was obtained from the Trust of Massachusetts.
- Teenagers must be disciplined.
Why I don’t like the idea of grounding teenagers.
Kid’s Health was consulted for this article (2011).
retrieved the information (2009).
Parenting in a Radical Way.
How to Know if The Ground is Cool Enough For Your Dog to Walk On
Summer has arrived, which means the temperature is rising, as is the warmth of the ground on which you walk your dog’s paws! In any region, whether you live in a tropical climate or in the desert, in a major city or in the country, it’s critical to shield your dog from the summer heat while still ensuring that they get enough physical activity each day. Walking your dog during this time of year, on the other hand, can be quite risky. As a dog owner, you must be watchful to ensure that your dog is always safe.
Overheating, sunburn, and burnt feet are all conditions that should be avoided.
Sunstroke can manifest itself in a variety of ways, the most obvious of which is panting, pale or dry gums, hyperventilation, increased salivation, diarrhea, vomiting, and a rapid pulse.
Yes, their coats provide protection from the sun’s rays, but this can also cause your pet to retain heat.
In addition to temperature, humidity has an impact on how uncomfortable your dog may feel in warmer weather. If your dog exhibits any of the symptoms listed above, take immediate action.
- Transporting them to a shaded spot will provide them time to begin to calm down. Make use of a fan to help lower their temperature
- To chill and damp their body, apply a cold, wet cloth to their neck, under their armpits, and between their rear legs (you may also wet their ears and paws)
- If you want to offer your dog some water, don’t let them gulp it down
- Don’t give them ice since it might shock their system
- Visit the veterinarian as soon as possible (phone ahead so they can ready for you)
AVOID BURNT FEET: Dogs enjoy being outside, so check the weather before heading outside with your beloved four-legged companion. It is crucial to monitor the weather forecast since they might suffer from burnt paws before they exhibit indications of pain. Another crucial consideration is to be aware of temperature changes between the surfaces you will be walking on; for example, asphalt becomes significantly hotter in the sunshine than grass, even synthetic grass, all of which can be hazardous and retain heat!
Grass, for example, absorbs heat energy and sunshine throughout the day, and may reach high temperatures of up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit even while the temperature outside is only in the 70s.
According to Dr.
There are several considerations to make before allowing your dog to go outside during the warmer months; nonetheless, there are “7 Basic Rules of Paw” that should always be followed:
- Similarly, if the pavement seems too hot to walk on barefoot, it is TOO HOT for your dog.
- Likewise, if the pavement seems too hot to walk on barefoot, it is TOO HOT for your dog.
- If you can’t keep your foot or hand on the ground for more than ten seconds, don’t allow your dog walk over it.
- Keep an eye out for indicators of hyperthermia, which include increased panting, dizziness, limping, vomiting, and, in rare cases, falling.
- The temperature of the air is NOT an exact representation of the temperature of the earth.
- The temperature of the air is NOT an accurate representation of the temperature of the earth
As more towns become pet-friendly, keep in mind that there are always alternative opportunities for you and your dog to enjoy the outdoors during the summer months as more cities become pet-friendly. If it’s too hot outside, try to arrange play dates with other dogs to keep them entertained. Meet up in a dog-friendly location, or take your dog to an indoor doggy daycare facility for a fun-filled day of training and socialization. Keep your cool, Capone, and take good care of your canine companion.
As your canine companion spends more time outside in the coming summer months, make sure he or she is kept cool and away from very hot surfaces to prevent heat stroke.
Unexpected vet and hospital expenditures do occur, which is where PetFirst Pet Insurancecomes in to provide assistance.