10 Spots Every Yogi Needs to Check Out in Tel Aviv
Subscribe to Outside+ now to get unique access to all of our content, including sequences, instructor tips, video lessons, and much more. In Israel, a country where the topic of long-term peace is always on the minds of the people, Tel Aviv has a thriving yoga community that provides true hope. Tel Aviv is known for its gay pride parade, world-class vegan cuisine, and a thriving yoga scene, and it is the city that I have discovered to be the most delightfully flawed location on the face of the planet.
However, despite the city’s idyllic location on a peninsula overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, it is a hotbed of troubled politics, intermittent battles, and fiery, unapologetic characters.
In addition to being internationally renowned for its cutting-edge technology industry, Tel Aviv is a dynamic playground of urban spirituality for young professionals, families, and creatives.
Yogis in our community are starving for these moments of connection, tranquility, and silence.
This is evident in the city’s dominating vegan movement as well as the large number of individuals wandering about with yoga mats thrown over their shoulders.
I’ve put up a list of some of the best yoga places in Tel Aviv for anyone who are planning a trip to this vibrant city.
I’m hoping they’ll do the same for you as well.
Sup Yoga Tel Aviv at Hilton Beach
Sup Yoga Tel Aviv is a yoga studio in Tel Aviv, Israel. Sup Yoga Tel Aviv, located on the shores of Hilton Beach, is one of the most unique yoga experiences available in Tel Aviv. Sup Yoga, which has a season that begins in March and lasts until November, provides yogis with the unique opportunity to interact with nature. Above, the sky is a clear slate of blue heavens; below, the ocean’s ebb and flow of waves. Practicing Sup Yoga provides a virtually ideal chance to be aware of the components of the ground around you as you are practicing.
During the course of 2019, Sup Yoga Tel Aviv will offer a variety of courses, trainings, and holiday packages.
Don’t forget to check out.
Hundreds of Tel Avivians congregate here to watch the sunset, listen to music, and end the day thoughtfully with friends and complete strangers. Also see 22 Travel Essentials for Your Next Yoga Retreat for more information.
Yoga to the People
Abraham Hostel is a hostel in the city of Abraham. If you’ve worked in New York City or San Francisco, it’s possible that you’ve come across the name before. Yoga to the People, a studio that operates only on donations, has now opened its first international branch in Tel Aviv, Israel, according to the company’s website. Yoga to the People, which is housed in one of Tel Aviv’s most urbane, artistic, and young hostels, is a social venue that brings together foreign tourists, immigrants, and residents via its open and friendly environment.
More information may be found on the Yoga to the People’s Facebook page.
The Abraham Hostel is a budget option.
See also: 7 Best Meditation Retreats in the World in 2019 (PDF).
Einat Gur-Arie is an Israeli actress and singer. Ella Yoga is Israel’s largest yoga studio, and it is located in Tel Aviv’s northern port, just a few meters from the sea. A broad schedule of courses including Iyengar, Ashtanga, Vinyasa (flow), Integrative, Yin (relaxation), and Yoga Therapy is offered seven days a week by some of the country’s most experienced instructors. Because of the abundance of natural light and the high ceilings, this beachside studio is both visually beautiful and one of the most professional yoga institutions in the country, to put it simply.
Don’t forget to check out.
Gabriella Giubilaro, Maty Ezraty, Sean Corne, and other top yoga instructors from across the world are hosted at Ella Yoga every day of the week.
Bor Raw is a slang term for a person who is not well-versed in a language. With seven distinct studio locations and more than 300 weekly sessions, Studio Naim is the place to go if you want to find what you’re searching for in fitness. “Naim” is a Hebrew word that means “pleasant” or “calming,” and it describes the welcoming atmosphere of each studio location. The studio also provides ballet, dance, and Pilates programs in addition to more alternative movement and mindfulness workshops. For further information, please see naim.org.il.
Naim’s Florentine or Yafo locations are both excellent choices.
You should take the time to wander about the Shuk Hapishpishim district or the Noga neighborhood after your lesson to check out some of the amazing restaurants, pubs, and stores.
Shook HapishpishimShook HaCarmel
Gilad Kavalerchik is a well-known Israeli actor. It’s impossible to visit Israel without stopping to the Carmel Market and Shook Hapishpishim, which are unquestionably the greatest sites to buy fresh produce, olive oil, hummus and other items from the region. The bustling marketplaces bring Tel Aviv’s Middle Eastern flavor to life, making for an invigorating and authentic experience. Don’t forget to check out. The Nahalat Binyamin Arts Fair, which takes place every Tuesday and Friday on the street next to Shook Hacarmel, is a must-attend event.
The arsty and crafty brains of Tel Aviv make a variety of yoga-inspired works, such as mandalas and jewelry, using crystals and stones as their medium. In addition, check out 4 Yoga Leadership Retreats Every Yoga Teacher Should Attend.
Beach Front “HaTayelet”
Kfir Sivan is the Jewish New Year. Due to the fact that Tel Aviv has 318 days of sunlight every year, coming to the beach is a requirement throughout the year. A healthy and active lifestyle in Tel Aviv is encouraged by the city’s 14 kilometers of coastline to run along and its 120 kilometers of bike trails across the city. Along the beach, you will observe Israelis participating in volleyball and surfing as well as exercising and doing various stunts like as handstands and other feats of strength.
At the end of the boardwalk, you’ll find Jaffa Beach and the Old City.
In addition, a Surf Yoga Retreat aimed at assisting you in the discovery of your own creativity is exactly what you need this winter.
Kristin Dzalbe is a freelance writer based in Los Angeles. Urban Shaman is an organic, plant-based, and gluten-free restaurant in the heart of Tel Aviv’s business district. High-quality cuisine made without the use of processed sugar or chemicals is available at the café, which also provides a delivery service for its many juice cleanses and detox programs. On the same level as the restaurant is an urban healing paradise, which provides holistic seminars, hands-on treatments, an infrared sauna, yoga courses, as well as special events like cacao rituals and full moon ceremonies.
Don’t forget to try.
Also see This Yoga Retreat Will Assist You in Finding the Perfect Work-Life Balance.
Anatoly Michaello (Anatoly Michaello) Meshek Barzilay, a gorgeous, ivy-covered home of vegan delights in Jerusalem’s charming Neve Tsedek area, is a must-visit for anybody who loves vegan food. Meshek Barzilay is one of the most delicious farm-to-table options in the city, thanks to the proximity of the restaurant and the take-away deli. The food is vegan, organic, and natural, and Meshek also offers a seasonal menu that changes with the availability of seasonal ingredients. For further information, please see meshekbarzilay.co.il.
The Meshek Meal, which is a modern spin on a traditional Israeli breakfast, is a popular choice.
See alsoYoga + Delicious Eats: A Recipe for Success Retreats with Mouth-Watering Cuisine You Won’t Want to Miss
Haminiya Haminiya (which literally translates as sunflower) is the ideal spot to spend the day working on your laptop or reading a book if you are a fan of small cafés like myself. Unique literature on plants, yoga retreats all over the globe, and other items are available for purchase at the café, which also offers succulents and naturally-made household goods. There are also a variety of good and plentiful vegan and vegetarian meal alternatives available.
More information may be found on Haminiya’s Facebook page. The Spirulina Tahini Side, their ocean blue charcoal latte, and the morning tray are all must-haves. See also: Make This Game-Changing Golden Milk Recipe at Home to See What You Think.
Amit Geron is a writer who lives in New York City. Israel has the highest proportion of vegans per capita of any country in the world, despite being a small country. A entirely vegan menu of exquisite and colorful meals can be found at this chef’s restaurant. If you’re in Tel Aviv’s well-known Rothschild Boulevard, Bana is a terrific place to stop for a noon meal or supper, as well as health-conscious drinks. For further information, please see banatlv.com. You shouldn’t miss out on. the quiche, the summer gazpacho, or the “This isn’t your typical hamburger, hamburger.” Additionally, check out the 10 Best Women-Only Yoga Retreats Around the World.
Best Yoga Studios in Tel Aviv
In addition to the many physical advantages of yoga, it offers several mental advantages as well. It strengthens your body while simultaneously lowering your stress levels, aids in the prevention and treatment of injuries, regulates your breathing, and is a fantastic way to remain in shape. For more information, please see our Guide to the Best Yoga Studios in Tel Aviv, which was published by Tal Yanovski of Yono Life and Style magazine. Invest in a beautifulYano Life and Styleyoga mat to go along with your ideal yoga practice — 4 various designs, all eco-friendly, all available online and at most yoga studios in the areas listed above.
6 studios in Tel Aviv | Classes in both English and Hebrew | A variety of practice options Mendele 9 (corner of Ben Yehuda), Salame 46, Rothschild 4, Maze 42, Washington 29 (Jaffa), and Shimon HaTsadik 18 are some of the locations (Jaffa). Tel Aviv’s largest exercise organization, with five facilities located throughout south Tel Aviv and Jaffa, with over 300 courses offered each week in yoga, pilates, and other fitness disciplines (not just yoga). There are many different types of yoga to choose from, differing in strength, difficulty, and cardio-workout.
Tel Aviv’s central district | English and Hebrew language classes | a variety of techniques Sirkin 9 is the location. The studio is bright and airy, with a welcoming family atmosphere created by the studio’s professional staff and teachers. It consists of two halls with special wooden floors, as well as shower facilities. There’s also a store where you can get cool mattresses, blankets, and other related equipment for the perfect practice session. Yoga classes are available in a variety of styles at the facility.
Chandra Yoga Center
Tel Aviv’s central district | English and Hebrew language classes | a variety of techniques Ashtori HaFarhi 4 is the location. Basel’s Chandra Yoga Center is housed in a home building on a quiet and unique street in the city’s Ibn Gbirol neighborhood. In addition, there is a comprehensive schedule of sessions (many of which are in English) for practitioners at all levels who want to learn diverse approaches such as Vinyasa, Vijnana, Shado, Ashtanga, and Iyengar.
In addition to having a staff of attentive and competent yoga teachers, they also provide a welcoming environment that is beneficial for both the body and the soul.
Tel Aviv’s central district | English and Hebrew language classes | a variety of techniques Gruzenberg 18 is the location. In the center of Tel Aviv, Studio Sol provides a wide range of hot yoga, hot Pilates, barre and aerial yoga classes to choose from. Bikram yoga, Hot Power Vinyasa, Fusion Vinyasa, Hatha yoga, Yin yoga, Hot Pilates, Barre, and Flyfit are some of the classes available (Aerial yoga). Sol is the only studio in Tel Aviv that provides heated sessions in addition to non-heated ones.
They provide a welcoming environment as well as great professors in one of Tel Aviv’s most fashionable studio spaces.
North Tel Aviv | English and Hebrew language classes | A variety of techniques Namal Tel Aviv is the location. There are a variety of classes available at Ellayoga, with a schedule that is flexible. A total of 100 courses each week are offered by 25 teachers, who teach seven different kinds of yoga (Iyengar, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Svastha, and Jivamukti) in three magnificent studios. This unique collaboration between the vast Tel Aviv seashore and Ellayoga provides a unique charm: yoga at the port, calm in the midst of the city’s bustle, and a link between the pounding heart of Tel Aviv and the waves.
Yogis of all levels will enjoy the studio’s welcoming atmosphere.
Location: Alexander Yannay 3Lotus offers 2 big bright practice rooms, and its staff comprises the best of Israel’s YogaPilates teachers, directed by Victoria Tomsky, a senior Ashtanga yoga teacher and a licensed ayurveda practitioner. Classes are taught in both English and Hebrew. Lotus provides a number of practice techniques as well as personal consultation so that you may find the one that works best for you. Apart from therapeutic yoga, prenatal yoga, vinyesa yoga (of which one session per week is taught in English), Ashtanga yoga (based on self practice), Iyengar yoga, and Pilates programs, they also offer an Ashtanga program (based on self practice).
North Tel Aviv | Classes in English and Hebrew | Various practices Location: Alexander Yannay 3Lotus has two big bright practice rooms, and its staff comprises the best of Israel’s YogaPilates teachers, lead by Victoria Tomsky, a senior Ashtanga yoga teacher and licensed ayurvedic practitioner. Lotus provides a choice of practice techniques as well as personal consultation so that you may find the one that works best for you. Apart from therapeutic yoga, prenatal yoga, vinyosa yoga (of which one session per week is taught in English), Ashtanga yoga (based on self practice), Iyengar yoga, and Pilates programs, they also offer an Ashtanga program (based on self practice).
Shraddha Yoga Studio
Individuals may come as they are and explore their body, mind, and spirit via various outlets and experiences at Shraddha Yoga Studio, which is centrally located in Tel Aviv and offers classes in English.
Location: Heihal HaTalmud St 3, Tel Aviv Through a varied selection of programs steeped in Eastern philosophy and ancient practices, we hope to create a studio and, ultimately, a community where likeminded individuals may come together and share their experiences.
Check out which of this studios are near you!
Invest in a beautifulYano Life and Styleyoga mat to go along with your ideal yoga practice — 4 various designs, all eco-friendly, all available online and at most yoga studios in the areas listed above. Coupon code ‘SECRETTLV’ can be used on the Yono Life and Style’scart to receive a 20 percent discount.
Want to get all kinds of awesome recommendations directly to your inbox?Sign up to our weekly Events Newsletters here
Cultural Exploration by Einav Vaisman Even in the face of unlimited chances for wining, eating, and relaxing in Tel Aviv, the city’s residents choose an active lifestyle over everything else. Together with the mentality of post-India visitors, this strong fitness culture has given rise to a Yoga paradise that blends western and eastern philosophical practices. The studios on this list are among the best in the city, and each one provides a distinctive experience that should not be missed. The image is courtesy of Naim Studio.
Courtesy of Ella Yoga, this is a yoga studio. Ella Yoga, located in the gorgeous setting of Tel Aviv’s harbor, only a stone’s throw from the sea, offers an extensive class variety as well as a knowledgeable and pleasant staff. Lessons are held practically every hour of the day, seven days a week, with classes scheduled at almost any time of day. The scope of these activities extends beyond the traditional schools to encompass practices that place a strong emphasis on factors like as balance, skeletal strengthening, and the maternal body.
Or Ha Yoga
Yoga Class in a Yoga Studio To descend the steps into the Or Ha Yoga is to leave the hustle and bustle of the city center behind and reach a secret sanctuary of peace and tranquillity. Students and instructors alike approach the mat with a calm seriousness that makes being a member of the yoga community an uplifting experience to be a part of. Expect to go away feeling stretched out and aching from head to toe in the greatest possible manner after your session. In addition to their weekly program, the studio conducts a variety of additional courses that are intended to develop both the body and the spirit.
Prana Yoga College
Praise for Prana Yoga College|Prana Yoga College for their yoga studio. This not-so-well-kept secret is located on the peaceful Hovevei Tsiyon St. and is coveted by anyone who happen to stumble across it. The inside, which is lavishly furnished, as well as the surrounding garden, provide a sense of spiritual refuge. Additionally, the institution not only provides high-quality teacher training, but it also holds free sessions that are based on the underlying principle that yoga should be accessible to everyone.
Classes are purely Hatha-based, with a strong emphasis on slow, deliberate movement and mindfulness of the breath.
Yoga Class in a Yoga Studio TheYoga Spacetakes an innovative approach to yoga practice, rethinking the interaction between practice and community in its community classes. In keeping with the entrepreneurial spirit of Tel Aviv, the organization was formed by two ex-pat teachers and has since grown in both size and popularity among the Anglo population in the country. Rather of congregating in a typical studio, the group gathers in a variety of venues across the city to exchange ideas.
Classes are held in a variety of locations ranging from private living rooms to public roofs and beaches. Each session offers a distinctive learning environment. There’s no better way to start the weekend than with a few sun salutations on the sand early on Friday morning.
Thanks to Naim Studio for the use of their image. If you go into Naim’s main studio in the heart of Florence, you could find yourself wanting to stay there for the rest of the afternoon. The sun-drenched studio has a positive spirit that is both energetic and peaceful, and it attracts a diverse range of people from all walks of life. The combination of white washed walls, raw décor, and physical openness of space results in an aesthetically pleasing and inviting setting. With its harmonic combination of contemplative and aerobic elements, the practice is certain to leave you feeling pleased on all levels: mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Tel Aviv’s Best Yoga Studios
There are several yoga studios in Tel Aviv, many of which offer courses in English, so get into the Downward Dog position. All kinds of yoga, including Bikram yoga, Hatha yoga, and Hot Power Vinyasa, may be enjoyed by all levels of yogis, whether they are beginners or seasoned practitioners. The following are the locations that made our cut: Studio Naim – Yoga, pilates, meditation, and dance courses are all accessible in the 6 studio spaces at their Florentin location, which caters to the needs of the mind, body, and soul.
- Choose from a number of different types, such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power Yoga, Mysore, Yin, Pranayam, Kundalini, and Jivamukti.
- Facebook |
- In addition to private personal instruction, there are Ashtanga yoga courses for people of all levels.
- Website|Facebook|Map: Binyamin mi-Tudela St 32, Tel Aviv-Yafo Tel Aviv, Israel * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Escape the rush and bustle of daily life by visiting Sivananda Yoga Tel Aviv, a spiritual haven where you may practice yoga and meditate.
- Yoga sessions are given for both beginners and expert students, as well as yoga teacher training courses for those interested.
- Address:Leteris St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 64166Website|Facebook|Map * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Yogi Levontin – Yoga Levontin is a relaxing and quiet atmosphere where you may practice several forms of yoga including Ashtanga, Shado, and Yin-Yin.
- Several times a week, full English language sessions are offered; at other times, classes are given in a combination of Hebrew and English, depending on the situation.
After a successful practice, you will feel rejuvenated and ready to tackle the challenges of city life once again thanks to the attentive personnel and warm inviting environment.
Website|Facebook|Map: Ahad Ha’Am St.
Prana Yoga studio requires students to have an excellent command of the Hebrew language in order to participate in sessions.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Chandra Yoga Tel Aviv — From the morning until the evening, yoga courses for all levels are held at the Chandra Yoga center, where you may practice Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Vijnana, Iyengar, or an integrative class.
Beginners will also benefit from the fundamentals session, which is offered once a week and is open to everyone.
* *Or Hayoga Tel Aviv – A broad selection of in-depth traditional yoga courses for all levels are given by many skilled teachers in calm and comfortable circumstances in the city center.
This will help you progress and grow in all parts of your life.Address:Sirkin St 9, Tel Aviv-YafoWebsite|Facebook|Map * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * BIKRAM YOGA ISRAEL (Bikram Yoga Israel) There are roughly 30 courses each week, each lasting 60 or 90 minutes, in a welcoming home studio atmosphere with pleasant and knowledgeable instructors.
- Although some English is used, it is simple to follow along regardless of the language!
- Facebook |
- * * *Ashtanga Yoga Tel Aviv — Practise Ashtanga yoga at your own pace, no matter what level you’re at.
- For further information, please see: Website|Facebook|Map* *Daphna pro Yoga –Experience a profound, correct practice of the Vijnana yoga system for both beginners and expert students at Gordon 53 in Tel Aviv-Yafo.
Yoga and Pilates – Studio Ananda – Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6341715Address:Frug St 15, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6341715Website|Map* * *Yoga and Pilates – Studio Ananda – Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6341715 The studio is large and offers a variety of classes, including pilates with instruments or beds and Vinyasa yoga classes at the level 1 or 2 with highly skilled instructors.
- Website|Map: Elifelet St 23, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6684602Address:Elifelet St 23, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6684602 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * YafoYoga– Find your flow in the heart of the old town at Yafo Yoga studio, where you may participate in lessons, urban retreats, and seminars.
- Vinyasa yoga, Vijnana yoga, and Iyengar yoga are among the styles of yoga you may learn and practice.
- Website|Facebook|Map* * * Address:Mazal Dagim St 26, Jaffa, Tel Aviv, 68036Website|Facebook* * * Yoga with a Laughter Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel.
- Thai yoga treatment, as well as courses and retreats, are available for those interested.
- Because of the small class numbers, each student receives one-on-one attention from the instructor.
- The lessons are suitable for all levels of yogis, from complete beginners to the most experienced practitioners, with certain classes being given in English.
Yoga Dharma is located in Anat Zahor. Yoga for children is taught in a variety of formats, including private sessions, group classes, and teacher training. Address:Sirkin St. 9, Tel Aviv, Israel -YafoWebsite|Facebook|Map
Tal Gur is a globe traveler who is also interested in personal growth. Tal is an explorer at heart, and after ditching his 9-to-5 job for a life of his own choosing, he spent a decade completing 100 big life objectives all around the world. His adventure continues as a location-independent blogger, lifestyle entrepreneur, and life coach, among other things. Tal is the author of two books: One Year to Freedom, a 1-Year Roadmap to Living Life on Your Own Terms; and his most recent book, The Art of Fully Living– 1 Man, 10 Years, 100 Life Goals Around the World, which has become a New York Times bestseller.
Tel Aviv’s multiple yoga styles for every personality
Einat Garuri is a Romanian actress and singer. Keep your warrior position up for the rest of the day. The yoga scene in Israel is continually growing, with new styles emerging on a daily basis. Yoga classes ranging from Vinyasa Yoga on the Tel Aviv beach strip to yoga on paddleboards, as well as intimate yoga studios and places to meet bendy friends, are all included in this local guide to yoga organized by style and personality. So grab your gear and get stretching – here is your local guide to yoga organized by style and personality.
A yogi’s guide to Tel Aviv
Chandra’s official Facebook page
1.Style: Ashtanga Yoga – Personality: Craving Challenges
The teachings of K. Pattabhi Jois, who lived in the twentieth century, helped to promote this famous sweat-inducing and high-intensity yoga. This sequence is repeated over and over again, providing the yogi with the opportunity to get familiar with the patterns and motions while simultaneously gaining the strength necessary to become nimble and achieve some of the most difficult positions, including as handstands and inversions. Try it out at Chandra, one of the most lovely and pleasant tiny studios in the city, which is conveniently located near Bazel Street and is worth a visit.
The chandra Yoga Center is located at 4 Ashtori HaFarhi St.
Bikram Yoga’s official Facebook page
2.Style: Bikram Yoga – Personality: Sweat-lover
If you enjoy being in the sun, this style is for you! Your muscles will be more flexible as a result of the heat in the room, which will also help you to burn more calories. Bikram Yoga courses are typically 90 minutes long and consist of the same 26 postures and two breathing exercises that have been practiced for years. Bikram Yoga is a popular option in Tel Aviv. They also provide hot pilates and hot ashtanga classes at this hot place, as well as showers so that you can return to work feeling cool and comfortable after your workout.
on the second floor (tel.
Naim’s official Facebook page
3.Style: Iyengar Yoga – Personality: Ready to learn
This yoga technique, which was inspired by B.K.S Iyengar, emphasizes on finding the ideal postures for you by utilizing props such as blocks, straps, and blankets to attain the most beneficial position for your particular body type. Iyengar yoga will provide you with the most effective stretches while also helping you to establish a strong connection between your mind and breath. Studio Naim, one of the most prominent yoga studios in Tel Aviv, offers over 300 different sorts of lessons, including dance classes.
For further information, inquire about the NIS 10 community classes, which are held twice a week.
Members can visit any of the venues in Tel Aviv, which are spread around the city. (03-5188998/ naim.org.il) Tel: (03-5188998, fax: (03-5188998, e-mail: naim.org.il) Elad Nissim is an Israeli actor and director.
4.Style: SUP Yoga – Personality: Beach Babe
SUP yoga is a great activity for individuals who wish to take advantage of the unending Israeli summer and feel stretched on the beach while also pushing their sense of equilibrium. Utilize your core to keep yourself stable on a paddleboard in the calm water while you hold the positions with the sun touching your skin. Even if you lose your balance when SUPing, the water will be there to catch you and prevent you from falling. Lake TLV, 16 Biranit St, Menachem Begin Park, Tel Aviv (03-7208808/laketlv.co.il) is a great place to get in shape while on the water.
5.Style: Yin Yoga – Personality: Relaxed
Yin yoga is, in many ways, the polar opposite of a traditional yoga session. In this exercise, the emphasis is not on flexing your muscles, but rather on relaxing them, because our insanely hectic daily lives never allow us to completely relax. When practicing this passive style of yoga, you’ll focus on stretching and holding each posture for at least five minutes, giving your nervous system a time to unwind while working on your fascia, which is the body’s connective tissue. Get your Yin on with Noga Weiss Hariyanto, a yoga instructor who just returned to Israel after spending time in Bali learning and teaching.
There are several sites throughout Tel Aviv and Jaffa.
6.Style: Vinyasa Yoga – Personality: Active
Take your yoga practice into the flow with this beautiful form of yoga, which will allow you to integrate each action with your breath. It’s best to try it out at Ella Yoga, which is conveniently located near the magnificent Tel Aviv Port. Here, you can view the dawn and sunset while you exhale your way to yoga happiness. Besides traditional yoga, you’ll discover additional kinds such as infant yoga, mommy-and-me sessions, and the most beautiful Iyengar courses with Nancy Gardosh, who is widely recognized as one of the top teachers in her field.
Yoga classes in Tel Aviv
Are you looking for yoga lessons in Tel Aviv that are taught in English? You’ve come to the right place. Yoga is highly popular in Tel Aviv, and there are more yoga centers per neighborhood than I’ve ever seen anywhere else outside of certain Indian cities, which is impressive. The number of yoga studios per square kilometer in Tel Aviv is unquestionably higher than the number I’ve seen in London or even San Francisco.
The Yoga Scene
Are you looking for yoga courses in Tel Aviv that are taught in an English-language setting? This is where you’ll find yourself in a favorable position. Yoga is incredibly popular in Tel Aviv, and there are more yoga centers per neighborhood than I’ve ever seen anywhere else outside of certain Indian cities, which is unusual.
The number of yoga studios per square kilometer in Tel Aviv is unquestionably higher than the number of yoga studios in London or even San Francisco.
English Language Yoga Classes in Tel Aviv
The majority of yoga courses in Tel Aviv’s yoga centers are taught in Hebrew as a matter of course, while several centers also provide regular English-language yoga sessions. However, if you inform your teacher that you only speak English, they would gladly address you in that language for the course of the lesson.
Yoga Studio Facilities in Tel Aviv
Yoga studios in Tel Aviv are contemporary, pleasant, and well-equipped, making it a great place to practice. These accommodations are often provided with air conditioning and ceiling fans for the hot summer months, and with heating for the cold winter months. Yoga mats and props are often supplied, so you won’t have to bother about bringing your own mat to the session. The equipment’s overall quality varies, but everything I’ve seen so far is absolutely functional.
Yoga Studios in Tel Aviv
Studio Naim is a recording studio located in the heart of the city of Naim. Many sites, including Salame 46/ Rothschild 4 / Maze 42 / Washington 29 / Shimon Hatsadik 18 (Jaffa) * 03-5188998; Salame 46 / Rothschild 4 / Maze 42 / Washington 29 / Shimon Hatsadik 18 We are a fun, friendly bodywork, dance, yoga, and Pilates studio that offers a wide variety of courses throughout the week in a variety of disciplines. Studio spaces that are bright and well-equipped, as well as teachers who are always willing to teach in English.
- With an Indian vibe and a strong spiritual undertone, this studio is wonderful to work in.
- On request, English was utilized.
- It is linked with the Pune-based center for research and development.
- Yoga as practiced by Chandra Ishtori Haparhi 4 * 03-5464045 Ishtori Haparhi 4 * 03-5464045 Pilates for Yogis is also taught at the studio, as well as Ashtanga, Iyengar, and Vinyasa yoga.
- More information on yoga, meditation, and Pilates classes in Tel Aviv may be found in the whole DIY Tel Aviv guide, which is available online.
Yoga in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- 1.Yoga with a Laughter 39 Nahmani Street, Tel Aviv, Israel, 65795081.4 MiFollowAverage: 5.0of 5 stars39 Nahmani Street, Tel Aviv, Israel, 65795081.4 2.Revital Yoga has 2 reviews and 27 followers. Binyamin Metudela 32, Tel Aviv, Israel, Tel Aviv, Israel, Tel Aviv, Israel 3.2 million followersAverage rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars 3.Present Yoga has 5 reviews and 9 followers. The address is Schwartz Street 5, Ra’anana, Israel. 8.7 million followersAverage rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars 5.Yoga LevontinLavontin 7, Tel Aviv, Israel, 651111
- 5.Yoga LevontinLavontin 7, Tel Aviv, Israel, 651111
- 6.Yoga Levontin 7 MiFollowAverage: 5.0 out of 5 stars7 MiFollowAverage: 5.0 out of 5 stars7 MiFollowAverage: 5.0 out of 5 stars 2.KUNDALINI YOGA has 2 reviews and 5 followers. Israel’s Tel Aviv (KYTLV)IBN GVIROL 105, Tel Aviv, 64047061 (KYTLV). MiFollowThere are no reviews yet. Prana Yoga College is located at 52 Hovevei Tsiyon St. in Tel Aviv, Israel, and has 16 followers. 5 out of 5 stars for MiFollowAverage 8.The Yoga WayFilichovsky 3, Tel Aviv, Israel, 64241002.5 MiFollowAverage: 4.0of 5 stars1Review2 Followers
- 7.Yoga Studio Anat Zahor – Yoga Dharma School5 Yossef Hanasi, Tel Aviv, Israel, 652361.3 MiFollowAverage: 4.0of 5 stars1Review2 Followers
- 8.The Yoga WayFilichovsky 3, Tel Aviv, Israel, 64 There are 7 followers, and the Iyengar Yoga Center Tel Aviv is located at 108 Ehad Haam Street, Tel Aviv, Israel, 65208161. 2 MiFollowThere are no reviews yet. Studio NaimSalame 46, Tel Aviv, Israel, 000013.5 MiFollowThere are no reviews yet for this location. 11OrHayogaSirkin 9, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 6Followers. 1 MiFollowThere are no reviews yet. 107 Yehuda Hanassi Street, Herzliya, Israel
- Yoga with Michal- Ashtanga Yoga Vinyasa
- 5 followers
- 12. 6.0 MiFollowThere are currently no reviews. 13.Rooftop Yoga Tel Aviv (Dizengof 8, TEL AVIV, merkaz 63266, Israel) has 5 followers. 1 MiFollowThere are no reviews yet. 14.Shani Sharon OmYoga has four followers. Israel 43518 Raanana- studioteacher training schoolyeziat eropa 13, Raanana 43518 No reviews have been submitted for 7.3 MiFollow. There are 4 followers
- 15.Lotus yogaPilates StudioAlexander Yannai St 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel. 1 MiFollowThere are no reviews yet. The Lotus Yoga Studio is located at Alexander Yannai St. 3 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel, and has 3 followers. 1 MiFollowThere are no reviews yet. Three followers
- 17.EllayogaBuilding4 Tel Aviv Port, Tel Aviv, Israel, 610603.0 MiFollowNo reviews yet
- 17.EllayogaBuilding4, Tel Aviv, Israel, 610603.0 MiFollow 3Followers
- 18.2 Avraham Levinson, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 18.2 Avraham Levinson, Tel Aviv, Israel 2.9 MiFollowThere are currently no reviews for this product. The following are the followers of 19.Beach Yoga Tel AvivGordon beach, Tel Aviv, Israel 1 MiFollowThere are no reviews yet. 1Follower
- 20.fluxGeula 10a, Tel Aviv, Israel, 63562181.3 MiFollowNo reviews yet1Follower
The Best 20 Yoga Instructors in Tel Aviv, Israel
What is a Relevancy Ranking?
Haute Body Fitness with Ava
- 054-222-1983 Referral received on March 3, 2018 Karen S. (Karen S.): Hello, everyone! For the purpose of preparing a short choreography, my fiancé and I would want to take some private dance classes. We don’t have a lot of resources. Elli L.: ‘Haute Body Fitness with Ava’ is a fitness class that she enjoys.
יוגה עם חיוך – Yoga Smile
- 054-637-7444 Referral received on November 6, 2017 Alevtyna G. (Alevtyna G.): Would you please recommend any decent yoga sessions or teachers in Tel Aviv? Edoh A. (Edoh A.): For a truly wonderful ashtanga lesson with a unique environment
CrossFit Tel Aviv
- In charge of yoga instruction at the gym / fitness center in Tel Aviv 17327
- Referral received on December 10, 2012 Karen K. (Karen K.): Hello everyone, I’m interested in joining a boot camp and/or running club in Tel Aviv if that’s something you’re interested in as well. Is there anyone who can give me some recommendations? Thanks! Ofer K.: I’d want to thank you for your time. Visit CrossFit TLV’s website at: atarim/ for more information.
The Yoga Space
- From the 10th of December, 2012: Susanne K.: Thank you for your kind words. Hello, everyone. I’m interested in joining a boot camp and/or running club in Tel Aviv if that’s something you’re interested in doing. Any suggestions from the community would be much appreciated. Thanks! Andersen, K.: Thank you for your kind words. Visit CrossFit TLV’s website at: to learn more about their program.
- 050-258-9840 Referral received on November 19, 2013 Laura H.: Thank you so much. Anyone know where I can get a yoga/exercise mat to use at home? Oele B.: I’d want to thank you for your time. Check out at www.yogaspace.co.il, Noemi
- 054-228-1513 Referral received on January 18, 2017 Katya P. (Katya P.): Hello there, everyone! I’m searching for a makeup artist to work on some office picture sessions. Next Sunday, January 22nd, from 1pm to 5pm in South TLV. Sarah V.: Hello there! I am accessible at any time! 054-228-1513
- On October 26, 2014, a referral was received. Yuval K. (Yuval K. is an acronym for Yuval K.): I’m seeking for a yoga instructor to work with me. Is there anyone who can assist me? Jennifer A. (Jennifer A.): Hello, Yuval. I provide private and group lessons through my website, www.asfurah.com.
- 054-831-2677 Referral received on July 24, 2015 Anna D.: I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you’re talking about. Hello, everyone! Could you recommend any decent yoga lessons that take place on the beach, if any of you have any? I will much appreciate your responses:) Sebastian K. (Sebastian K.): Hello, Anna! If you like, we may hold sessions on the beach
- ) or on my terracy. Hatha Raja Yoga is what I teach. A classic and energetic kind of yoga, this is for you.
Karuna Yoga Project
- 053-967-6423 Referral received on February 14, 2018 Nir B.: I’m Nir B., and I’m a writer. Greetings, gentlemen. Do you have any suggestions for yoga lessons for beginners that you would recommend? Thank you, Kata R.:
- 09-773-8397 Referral received on February 8th, 2018 Catherina F. (Catherina F.): Hello there, Tel Aviviens. Jennifer L. (Jennifer L.): At YogaProse, I exclusively teach English, but I also teach in Raanana. merely stating the obvious
- Referral received on July 9, 2012 Melissa J. (Melissa J.): Anybody have any recommendations for a yoga course (ideally in vinyasa or bikram style) and/or a yoga teacher training course in Tel Aviv that is taught in English? Shelly W.:
- Shelly W.
- Referral received on February 8th, 2018 Catherina F. (Catherina F.): Hello there, Tel Aviviens. Victoria L. (Victoria L.): Rose Chen teaches English courses in Tel Aviv, and she’s the greatest in the business! If you like Rose Yogini’s work, I strongly advise you to follow her page:)
Sensational Yoga Poses (Yoga 4 Smart People)
- Referral received on March 11, 2015 Jhudie T. (Jhudie T.): Hello!.:-) I’m just wondering whether there are any yoga classes available in Taichung. Thanks!. Neil K. (Neil K.): Here is the URL of my webpage. I take courses on Mondays and Thursdays from 7 to 8 p.m.
Miriam Menkin Yoga
- On October 26, 2014, a referral was received. Yuval K. (Yuval K. is an acronym for Yuval K.): I’m seeking for a yoga instructor to work with me. Is there anyone who can assist me? Kerri H.:fref=ts
- Kerri H.
Julie Florentin Yoga
- 054-922-5481 On February 13, 2016, a referral was received. Maya K.: Thank you so much. Can anybody recommend a yoga studio in English that allows you to pay as you go for classes? I’m not interested in becoming a member. Shiri E.:
- Shiri E.:
- 054-597-6717 Referral received on June 18, 2014 Zhanna B. (Zhanna B. is an acronym for Zhanna B.): Hello there, are you seeking for yoga lessons? Come to Kensho Yoga and book a session straight from the website. I’ll see you on the floor! Zhanna B.: facebook.com/yogakensho
- Zhanna B.: facebook.com/yogakensho
- Yoga Instructor
- 393 Dean Barkstead RdTel Aviv98117
- 393 Dean Barkstead Rd Tel Aviv98117
- Referral from the 22nd of January, 2015. Arkie W.: I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Hello, this is my teenage daughter, who is interested in taking yoga lessons with the goal of one day becoming a yoga instructor. Do you have any recommendations? Chris C.: The Rocklyn Ashram, which may be found at www.yogavic.com.
SUP Yoga Tel-Aviv
- Yoga Instructor
- Hilton BeachTel Aviv6340506
- Open till 11:00AM
- Closed on Sundays.
- 054-833-5122 On June 11, 2015, a referral was received. Sandra P. (Sandra P.): Hello everyone, I’ll be in Tel Aviv from June 12-22 for a couple of weeks. Do you know of any decent yoga/hot yoga classes in the vicinity of Neved Tsedek? Thank you for your time and consideration
- -) Nikoline B. (Nikoline B.): Leela Kalow will teach you how to do SUP Yoga! You won’t be able to locate that anyplace
Frequently Mentioned on Social Media?
- Referral from the 4th of October, 2017 Hello there, everyone! My friends and I are interested in trying out some new fitness classes, but we aren’t sure where to begin. Ideally, we’d like something that is olim friendly (also known as English friendly). Referral from the 21st of March, 2018 Anyone have suggestions for a yoga studio in central Tel Aviv that teaches courses in both Hebrew and English? Thanks
- Increase the number of items loaded.
Yoga + Dharma Coaching with Ashley Sunshine
You CAN make your dreams come true. You have a blueprint for well-being stored within you. We no longer have to rely on companies to provide us with a means of subsistence to survive. Your SOUL knows precisely where you are going and how to get you to your destination.
STEP INTO THE TEMPLE
Courses, retreats, and one-on-one sessions are available.
Yoga Codes may be downloaded here. Join Ashley on a journey of personal change. Whether you want to become a yoga teacher or just want to enhance your practice, the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga Alliance Certified) is a fantastic way to learn about yoga leadership and living it. YTTs to be held in the near future: Yoga journey of seven days This 7-day yoga trip will provide you with the skills and motivation you need to make the most out of your time on the yoga mat. Yoga is a simple practice that takes only 30 minutes each day.
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY ON INSTAGRAM
Yogic trip of seven days This 7-day yoga trip will provide you with the skills and motivation you need to make the most out of your time on the mat each day. For only 30 minutes a day, we’ll approach yoga with curiosity about how and why it was established, as well as what Yoga has to offer in terms of working with deep levels of the body-mind in order to allow healing and profound understandings to occur.
ADD SOME SUNSHINE TO YOUR INBOX
Send me a message on WhatsApp or fill out the contact form if you have any questions regarding Yoga Teacher Training, Dharma Coaching, Goddess Moon Circles, or any other aspect of yoga.