Loftie Smart Alarm Clock – Tuft & Needle
An alarm clock with advanced functions that can help you sleep better and wake up more naturally in the morning.
- An alarm that goes off in two phases to allow for a natural wake-up
- White noise, storytelling, and sound baths can all be used to help you fall off to sleep. A nightlight with a warm glow and a Bluetooth speaker feature are included.
With Affirm, you can get started for as little as $x/mo. More information may be found here. Ships free through FedEx to your door in 3 to 7 business days, depending on location.
- With Loftie, you can get rid of your phone from your bedtime ritual. The Loftie is equipped with a two-phase alarm system that is tailored to the way we really wake up. The first sound softly wakes you up, while the second one prompts you to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. It also includes relaxation techniques such as sound baths, breathing exercises, and stories to help you drift off. Installation and features are available through the accompanying app, or you may manage the device from your bedside, allowing you to minimize exposure to harmful blue light and technology when you should be relaxing at night. Keep Loftie on your bedside and use its numerous expanding features and functions to make waking up more naturally and falling asleep more effortlessly a top goal.
Box Dimensions: 6″W x 10″L x 4″H
|Dimensions||Shipping Box Size||Shipping Weight|
|Standard||2″W X 6″L X 2″H||6″W X 10″L X 4″H||2 Lbs|
- Steel top grill, polycarbonate shell, and lithium-ion battery
- Using a dry, gentle cloth, clean the surface. Disconnect and wipe down the surface with a moderately moist cloth if extra cleaning is required. Make certain that Loftie is entirely dry before re-plugging it in
- And Use of household cleansers, solvents, or abrasives is not recommended.
- Shipping Ships free through FedEx to your door in 3 to 7 business days, depending on location. ReturnsAll of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and a simple return mechanism to ensure complete customer satisfaction. If you discover that your Loftie Smart Alarm Clock is not functioning properly, if you require assistance in setting up your device, or if you have any other issues regarding your gadget, please contact our customer service team via email at [email protected] WarrantyThe Loftie Smart Alarm Clock is backed by a one-year limited warranty that covers materials and workmanship faults outside of normal wear and tear, provided that the device is used in a residential environment during the warranty period. Normal wear and tear, accidental damage, and damage that has been attempted or performed prior to the expiration of the guarantee period are not covered under this warranty policy. Contact us at [email protected] or (877) 842-2586 if you see anything out of the norm. We will work with you to find a solution. What is the best way to set up my Loftie Smart Alarm Clock? First and foremost, connect your LOFTIE. The first step is to connect your Loftie to your computer. In spite of the fact that Loftie has an internal battery, it is not intended to be used only on its internal battery
- Instead, it is recommended that you use Loftie when plugged in at all times to guarantee complete operation. When the USB is properly connected into Loftie, you should hear a small “click,” and you should be able to carefully take it out of the device without it coming unplugged. It should have a sense of security. Step 2: LINK THE LOFTIE TO THE WIFI We’re going to connect your Loftie to your WiFi network right now, so hang tight. Loftie obtains his time via the internet, therefore this step is critical to his success. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone or tablet, and then go to the app and click “Connect a Loftie to WiFi” towards the bottom of the screen to complete the connection. Following that, the app will search for your Loftie. It is possible that your Loftie gadget is not detected. Check that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on and try scanning again. In order to get a robust WiFi signal, we recommend positioning your Loftie close to your router. Following the selection of your Loftie, pick the WiFi network to which you wish to connect and input the password for that network. Please ensure that there are no EXTRA SPACES at the end of your password when entering it, otherwise you may receive a “WiFi Connection Failed” warning. You must wait until you see the SUCCESS message on your Loftie’s screen before tapping the NEXT button on the app after entering your password. Your Loftie will be updated as a result of this. Depending on the internet bandwidth and the quantity of material Loftie needs to update, updates can take anywhere from five minutes to an hour to complete. Loftie should be left plugged in to do its job. A few restarts of Loftie are likely over the course of the upgrade
- This is to be expected. Following the Loftie upgrade, you should be able to see the proper time on your Loftie and access all of the available information and capabilities. Your Loftie is ready to go if the time on the display is right. What should I do if my alarm doesn’t go off? Loftie takes the sound of an alarm extremely seriously. If your alarm isn’t working properly, we have a few suggestions for you to experiment with. Check the volume of the alarm (which is different from the sound volume). On the Loftie, use the arrow buttons to get to ALARMSSETTINGSVOLUME and ensure that the volume is turned up. To RESTART your Loftie, press the little circular button on the top right of the Loftie until the screen goes black. This will delete all of the alarms that you have previously set. In the following step, schedule a test alarm for a few minutes in the future to confirm that your alarm will sound as planned. Examine the clockface to ensure that when you set an alarm, the alarm is mirrored in the lower-left corner of the dial. In the event that you set an alarm using the app but it does not appear to have been set on the Loftie, we recommend that you check out of the app and sign back in again. Then you should deactivate all of your alarms and create a test alarm to confirm that your alarm is activated. If you are still having problems with your alarm, please contact Loftie directly at [email protected] Thank you. A snapshot of your order summary should be sent as well. Loftie replies to all enquiries within two business days of receiving them. How do I set up the Loftie App and couple it with my Loftie device so that it works together? Loftie’s mission is to make it simple and enjoyable to leave your smartphone at home when you go to bed at the end of the day. Loftie’s app is intended to enhance the whole Loftie experience, and everything you can do on the app is also available on Loftie. After all of that, allow us to inform you about our application. Get the App by clicking here. Features of the Apple iOS and Android applications From within the app, you have access to the following features on your Loftie: The loudness of the sound The brightness of the nightlight Alarms can be created and edited. Alarms can be set and unset. Loftie’s battery status is also displayed in the app, and it can determine whether or not Loftie is connected to WiFi. Please keep in mind that if you make several adjustments to Loftie in the app at the same time, it may take a few seconds for the app to sync correctly with your Loftie. In the app, select “Start pairing” when your Loftie has been successfully connected to the internet through WiFi. Then, on your Loftie, follow the steps to get a pairing code, which you can then enter into the app to sync the two devices. Pairing Troubleshooting To finish the initial setup, if you see the message “Go to App to set up,” please pick the “Connect a Loftie to WiFi” button from the drop-down menu that appears. “Get a code?” is not shown in your configurations. In order to continue, you must first update the software on your Loftie. After you’ve connected in your Loftie, go to the Settings menu and select “Power off.” As a result, your Loftie will be immediately restarted and the upgrade will commence. Is it possible that the pairing code failed? Confirm that the code on your phone matches the code on your Loftie, or press any button on your Loftie to discard the current code and choose “Get a code” again to obtain a new code if the current code does not match. Have you received a notice saying “Check your connection”? We recommend that you restart your Loftie and double-check that you have the most recent software. Here’s where you can find out about new features. If you are using the most recent version of the software, please ensure that the network to which your Loftie is linked has a strong connection and is operational. Is there still no connection? By selecting “Forget WiFi” from the Settings menu, you can see if you can get your Loftie to rejoin. Loftie will need to be forgotten in your app before selecting “Connect a Loftie to WiFi” from the drop-down menu. If you continue to see the error notice after completing the steps above, please contact Loftie directly at [email protected] for assistance. Please share a screenshot of your order summary as well as any troubleshooting steps you’ve taken so we can better assist you. Loftie will react to all enquiries within 2 business days of receiving them. Read over all of the FAQs.
- Two-Phase Alarm System The first sound gently rouses you out of bed, while the second helps you get out of bed. The sounds were created to mimic the way we naturally wake up. Wellness-Related Content In-app exclusives such as sound baths, breathing exercises, and bedtime stories are updated automatically as new sounds and features are released. Noise in the background Sleep-inducing noises and nature sounds that will lull you to sleep and keep you asleep
- NightlightA warm glow from the built-in nightlight provides you with all the comforts of home while you sleep. Battery as a backup Time is always accurate, and the alarm is always reliable—even in the event of a power failure.
Our promise to you.
We were equipped with two things when we disrupted a $15 billion industry: an outstanding product and an incredible customer experience (which we delivered). Today, we continue to develop products that are deliberately intended to help our clients make sleep a priority so that they may Wake Up BetterTM. You can always rely on the TuftNeedle Promise because we value your opinion and feel that your satisfaction is our first priority.
Let the feature-packed Loftie smart alarm clock wake you up without screens
Underscored by CNN is your go-to resource for the daily goods and services that will make your life smarter, simpler, and more satisfying. CNN Underscored is responsible for the creation of the material. There are no members of the CNN News team engaged. When you make a purchase, we earn a portion of the sale. CNN— This post is part of CNN Underscored’s Guide to Sleep, a week-long series that focuses on the finest sleep-related goods available on the market today. We’ll be offering new items and guides throughout the week, so check back in every morning to see what’s new and keep an eye out for exclusive offers and discounts.
This year, there has been a lot of scrolling: doomscrolling, ennui scrolling, recipe scrolling, fitness scrolling — scroll, scroll, and more scroll.
However, we still have to get up and go to work every day.
- Exclusive offer: For one week only (from March 15 to March 21), viewers of CNN Underscored may save 15% on Loftie by entering the code CNNSLEEP at checkout.
Despite the fact that it is an ironic emotion, it is still welcomed: Loftie is a smart alarm clock that aspires to assist you in unplugging. Beautifully designed packaging and branding that promises “less screen, more dream” as the “alarm clock for nonalarmists” are among the benefits of this product. The alarm clock itself is designed in a straightforward, uncomplicated manner. A modern house is easily accommodated by its softly curved plastic in black and gray (also available in white) and its simple form.
- The Loftie is simple to use: you simply plug it in, connect it to Wi-Fi, download the app, and sync the alarm with your phone — and you’re ready to configure your wake-up and sleep schedules in a few minutes.
- You may program up to 30 alarm times — either manually or through the easy app — and effortlessly set, unset, and remove them as you see fit.
- Loftie can also function as a white noise machine, which can be activated by pressing the choose button.
- You’ll be woken up by a two-phase alarm from Loftie.
- It’s when you’re getting ready for sleep or simply wishing to de-escalate your energy level that the magic is at its most astounding.
- Among the seven different recorded exercises included in the breath work playlist, which focus on the heart and belly, among other regions, you may take a midday work break and practice a meditation right from your alarm clock, accompanied by a very relaxing teacher.
- Loftie automatically updates itself with new meditations and sounds that are renewed on a regular basis at no additional expense once you purchase the gadget, so there is no fear of becoming bored with this meditation “material” either.
- It is controlled by the large snooze button on the top of Loftie and is ideal for any lighting requirements in the middle of the night — or at any time of day, really.
- Utilize the night light instead of your bedroom lamp during the napping hour, and program Loftie’s sleep timer to play one of his peaceful noises for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes, after which it will automatically switch off.
- But it’s possible that’s what the majority of users are looking for in this really powerful sleep aid.
It’s not your smartphone, but Loftie has everything you need to wake up and fall asleep with ease. With features like white noise and meditations already built in, it’s much more than simply the first sound you hear in the morning.
- Loftie Clock, with code CNNSLEEP ($140.25, originally $165
- Loftie Clock, with code CNNSLEEP ($140.25, originally $165
Loftie promises its new smart alarm clock will help you sleep better
You can say goodbye to home assistants because there’s a new smart device in town, but it’s probably not what you were expecting. We’re talking about the Loftie Clock, which was just released on Indiegogo. Is there an alarm clock? Don’t be dismissive. It has the intelligence, it has the features, and, most significantly, it promises to improve our quality of sleep in the long run. A simple principle, according to its designers, underpins this new alarm clock: spending more time away from our phones.
It’s got a ‘two-phase alarm’, IFTTT compatibility, and a noise machine
The ‘two-phase’ alarm that lies at the heart of the Loftie Clock’s capabilities is intended to mirror the way we naturally wake up – with an initial sound to rouse us from sleep, followed by a second sound that pushes us to get out of bed – and is intended to be as effective as possible. Loftie has also installed a dimmable nightlight, which emits a nice glow when it’s time to get up in the morning. An in-built speaker (as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi) is included, as is a noise machine, as well as streaming content such as nature sounds, meditation sessions, breathing exercises, and sleep stories.
Part of the appeal of the Loftie is that it doesn’t require the use of an app (which should align with its creator’s goal of reducing phone usage in the bedroom), but if that’s not your thing, there is an app (available for iOS and Android) that will allow you to schedule alarms and create playlists.
The Loftie Alarm Clock is available for pre-order on Indiegogo for $99, with pre-ordered units expected to delivery in the fall of this year.
About The Author
With his family, Vaibhav now lives in the tropical paradise of Goa, where he writes on science and technology while also selling eccentric tropical t-shirts. Previously, he worked for some of India’s most prestigious magazines, such as Stuff Magazine and Outlook Traveller Getaways, before venturing out into the realm of freelance writing. During his leisure time, he can typically be seen drinking gallons of espresso while listening to ’80s metal music or reading up on the history and progression of technological innovation.
Promising bedside devices to help you sleep better in 2021
Follow up with all of Reviewed’s CES coverage as it unfolds. If you’d like to receive text message updates about the newest product trends delivered directly to your phone, sign up for text message alerts. In the world of sleep technology, the hottest goods this year have nothing to do with your bed at all; instead, they’re all about the devices that sit on your nightstand alongside you all night.
In 2021, keep an eye out for these fascinating sleep-related items, which range from alarm clocks to essential oil diffusers and lighting.
Credit:Aromeo Aromeo Sense is a gadget that combines light, music, and essential oil diffusion into a single unit. An all-in-one solution, the Aromeo Sense is a bedroom lamp, a music machine, and an essential oil diffuser. Even better, it can be customized to your exact preferences thanks to its extensive customisation choices, which include personalized smells, a library of sounds that includes music and guided meditations, and adjustable light-intensity levels with “thousands” of different colours of light.
These modes can be activated via the device’s buttons or by using voice commands using Amazon Alexa to manage the device.
With a base pack on Indiegogo beginning at $109, it appears to be a terrific deal given the features it provides.
Hatch Rest Mini
Credit:Hatch The Hatch Rest Mini comes with eight different sounds, including a new heartbeat track that was created in response to consumer input. Hatchis is a well-established brand at Reviewed, and it has recently released a new item to its product range. This smaller version of the company’s popular bedside gadgets, which also include the Hatch Rest and Hatch Rest+, is called theHatch Rest Mini. The Rest Mini, like the other items in the Rest range, was created with children in mind when it was created.
You may control the volume, pause or skip audio by using the buttons on the gadget itself.
Also available through the app is the ability to play sounds for specified lengths of time, ranging from minutes to hours.
However, its lower price reflects the features it lacks when compared to the Rest+, which has a built-in nightlight and an alarm function, among other things.
Loftie Alarm Clock
Credit:Loftie The Loftie alarm clock makes it easier to keep your phone out of your bedside table. The selling pitch of Loftie is almost comical in its simplicity: The entire goal of this smart gadget is to provide you with the ability to disengage from everything. As a result, the clock has built-in recordings of meditations, sleep tales, and white noise choices to help you go off to sleep, all of which can be accessed directly from the device itself—no need for a separate companion app. When you wake up in the morning, its alarm will not startle you awake like your phone.
The first sound “lulls you awake, while the second pulls you out of bed,” according to the author.
Despite the fact that it costs $165, this smart clock has an interface that can be updated—wifi it’s enabled, so you simply power it down and it reconnects to your network and updates—with new sounds and features as the company releases them, thereby increasing the value of your purchase in the long term.
Olly Day and Night portable lights
Oliver Night employs an orange-hued light that does not impede the creation of melatonin, as seen in the video. In addition, it is widely known that the types of light that our bodies are exposed to throughout the day set and impact our internal clocks and circadian rhythms. That’s one of the reasons why staring at a phone or other equipment that generates blue light late into the evening is detrimental for your health. These little, portable lights from Olly are designed to increase your exposure to the appropriate forms of light at the appropriate times of day, allowing you to feel more awake in the morning and ready to sleep at night in the evening.
- Using a soft orange hue that fades away after 30 minutes, Olly Night aids in the process of falling asleep.
- They’re each the size of a teacup and weigh only five ounces, and unlike many other comparable lights, they’re rechargeable, with a battery life of six hours on a single charge, unlike many other similar lights.
- The product specialists atReviewedhave you covered for all of your buying requirements.
- Prices were correct at the time of publication, but they may vary in the future based on market conditions.
This luxury smart alarm clock banished my phone from the bedroom
Immediately, what comes to mind when you hear the words alarm clock are: Maybe it’s one of those old numbers with the bells on top, or maybe it’s a red-numbered clock radio your father purchased at Radio Shack in 1983 and hasn’t replaced yet. However, it is more than possible that you do not have one. Why would you want to? Your phone is in perfect working order. Discrete bedside clocks may appear to be a relic of a bygone era, but they have survived and thrived even as our smartphones have taken on more and more responsibilities in our everyday lives.
- With its stylish and trendy internet-connected clock, the company intends to “retake slumberland.” Those aspirations may be a little lofty, but it is a pleasant way to begin the day.
- As a result, smartphones have become a dream come true for those of us who don’t necessarily want to accumulate a lot of stuff: they serve as our MP3 players as well as our mobile gaming devices, point-and-shoot cameras as well as calculators — and yes, even our morning alarms.
- Unquestionably, you can get a fully effective alarm clock on Amazon for less than 20 dollars.
- The Loftie clock fills a void in this situation.
- On the front side, there’s an LCD display beneath that shows the time, buttons and a speaker grille on top, and a nightlight on the bottom.
- This laptop comes with a built-in battery in case the electricity goes out, and the power supply is connected through USB-C.
- Loftie’s wake-up tones are noticeably more pleasant to hear in the morning than typical alarm noises.
As a first step, select a “wake-up tone” that is intended to gently bring you up — selections include Paradise, which includes chirping tropical birds, and Temple, which is a deep yet quiet succession of clanging bells.
When it comes to wisdom, for example, the sound is rhythmic, as if it were the ticking of a gigantic clock.
They are far more pleasant to wake up to than typical alarm noises.
Although the Loftie clock comes with an app, you won’t need to use it once you’ve set it up for the first time.
The large, leftmost button snoozes alarms, controls the built-in nightlight, and navigates through menus; the middle two buttons, which are organized like a volume rocker, navigate through those menus; and the rightmost button completely stops alarms and makes menu choices.
(The time is displayed on the wrong side of the clock.) More than the ability to wake you up in the morning, the Loftie clock has a few other tricks up its sleeve.
Because of the Bluetooth connectivity, you can play any music you want, but the speaker’s quality is on par with something like the aNest Mini, so you might not want to use it for media.
It’s all quite wonderful, and Loftie has promised to include new stuff in future releases, so stay tuned.
The good news is that even at nighttime levels, Loftie’s light is not too bright to be an inconvenience, especially for a light sleeper like me.
Nonetheless, this item retails for $149 (although it is now on sale for $119).
However, that isn’t enough for me to consider the experience a failure.
If reading that statement made you scoff, you are correct in your assumption.
You could be the sort of person who enjoys splurging on high-end home goods, and you might desire an unapologetically, unnecessary high-end clock on your bedside table, but you’re not the only one.
Give yourself a break.
Dead legs are no longer a thing of the past.
Taylor Kerns is an American singer-songwriter (1124 Articles Published) Even before joining the Android Police team in 2018, Taylor was a self-proclaimed phone geek.
He presently travels with a Pixel 6 Pro, which he mostly uses to shoot images of his dogs and other animals. Taylor Kerns has more to say.
The Loftie Clock- White or Black
Technological advances, blue light, and stress all impair our capacity to relax, fall asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed. With the smartphone removed from sleep and morning routines, we want to disrupt the cycle of dependence on technology. One restful night’s sleep at a time can help you improve your quality of life.
STRESS BUSTING MACHINE: Go to sleep relaxed and stay that way.
Meditations, sound baths, and breathing exercises are all available. Unique content from the top educators in the business is now available on your nightstand, with no need for a smartphone. In addition, storytime is back, and it’s going to make you want to take your slippers off.
WORKS WITH YOUR ROUTINE: Sync your own content with Loftie.
While there is no need for an app, we recognize that you may already have a sleep routine that works well for you. Loftie integrates with a plethora of apps, allowing you to listen to your favorite content on your phone for free.
More about theVendor:
Loftie is a brand devoted to helping individuals all over the world achieve a better work-life balance through technology. For the simple reason that technology is only as wonderful as how it makes us feel, we create things to help you feel the most rested, calm, and rejuvenated you possibly can. Happy. A query prompted us to create the Loftie Clock, our first product. We wanted to know how we might make people feel less reliant on their cellphones at home. Thousands of hours of research and development later, we’re thrilled to be able to share the results of our efforts with you.
Let’s take it one nice night at a time.
I Stopped Using My Cellphone As an Alarm Clock—You Should Too
To the vast majority of people, every morning begins with a deafening ringtone emanating from their cellphone. Do you believe that is a broad generalization? According to one report, 83 percent of mobile phone owners in the United States use their device as an alarm clock. And, considering that 85 percent of Americans own a smart device, do you really need us to perform the arithmetic for you here? This isn’t ground-breaking new information. During the past few years, smartphones such as iPhones and Samsungs have displaced a slew of personal technological devices—flashlights, portable music players, digital cameras, and paper maps are just a few examples—and, frankly, have made many of our lives easier and better as a result.
- This resulted in practically no discernible character growth, nor do I, over two decades later, have any lingering feelings of nostalgia for the characters.
- However, while switching from our alarm clocks to our phones may have made our sleep habits easier, it turns out that it did not make them any better.
- In addition, scrolling through our phones before bed keeps our thoughts active, making it more difficult to fall asleep at night.
- The “Do Not Disturb” setting can be useful in some situations, but not if you’re a nomophobe who continually checks your screen.
- My phone is the last thing I look at before going to bed and the first thing I look at when I get up in the mornings.
- My Instagram usage is on the order of several hours each day.
- I was faced with a decision: I could either experiment with sleeping drugs (which many of people do effectively and responsibly), or I could see whether my issues could be addressed by little modifications in my way of living.
I was aware that I needed to give the latter a shot first before attempting the first. So, on a particularly hot August day, I made the decision to purchase a Loftie alarm clock.
RS Recommends: The Best Stress Relief Gifts, From Personal Massagers to Fancy Alarm Clocks
A booming sound emanating from their cellphone is the most common method in which most people awaken. Do you consider that a broad generalization? The majority of mobile phone owners in the United States, according to a poll, use their device as an alarm clock as well. Moreover, given that 85 percent of Americans own a smart device, do you really need us to perform the arithmetic for you here? This isn’t really noteworthy. Since then, smartphones such as iPhones and Samsungs have largely replaced personal technology—flashlights, portable music players, digital cameras, and paper maps are just a few of the items that have fallen out of favor.
- In order to transport me to various friends’ places, I would go on to a Windows 2000 computer, type “Mapquest” into Internet Explorer, and then print out seven to nine pages of streaky, almost unintelligible directions for my mother to drive me to.
- I’m not really feeling anything save a lingering sense of unease over “low ink” alerts.
- Numerous scientific studies have found that the blue light generated by mobile phones interferes with the production of melatonin, which is the hormone responsible for regulating our sleep-wake cycle.
- The flashing, the dinging, or the vibration of a notification can be recognized even when it is on a nightstand or in a drawer.
- That’s what I’m doing.
- I’m guilty of touching my screen many times in a minute on a frequent basis.
- Add to that the fact that, like 70 million other Americans, I suffer from severe insomnia—and, well, for a period of time last summer, I was unable to get any sleep.
- My instinct told me that it was necessary to try the latter before attempting the first.
1. TruMedic InstaShiatsu+ Neck, Back and Shoulder Massager
When they are unable to attend an in-person massage treatment, your white-knuckled recipient may rely on TruMedic’s InstaShiatsu+ heated massager to roll out knots in their neck, back, legs, and any other sore spots on their bodies. Each individual’s pressure and position can be personalized with this cordless and rechargeable gadget, which also has a reverse mode for gently loosening up tight muscles. It is also available in a variety of colors and sizes. For immediate relaxation, wrap it over your neck and shoulders.
Some users recommend using the ball of their feet and pushing on the straps to stretch it out while also receiving a foot massage at the same time to get the same results. Amazon TruMedic InstaShiatsu+ is available for purchase for $99.97.
2. Pact Room Service Sheet Set
A good night’s sleep may help you feel more relaxed in the morning, and Pact’s organic cotton sateen bedding can help you achieve that goal. These wrinkle-resistant bedsheets have a smooth and cool feel to them, making them a wonderful present for anybody who is in desperate need of some rest. Each piece of the set includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, two pillowcases, and a convenient washing bag. All of Pact’s sheet sets are meant to go in with any decor or bedding style, and they are also simple to clean and maintain.
PactBuy:Pact Organic Sheet Setat$130+ per sheet Pact
3. Maison Margiela REPLICA Bubble Bath Scented Candle
It’s possible that your giftee doesn’t have the luxury of time (or a well equipped bathroom) to indulge in a much-needed soak, so the next best thing is to make their room smell like one. The fresh floral candle from Parisian design label Maison Margiela promises “comforting clean accords” of white musk, coconut milk, rose, and soap bubbles to create an ambience that feels like taking a warm bath. 62 dollars at Sephora for the Margiela REPLICA Bubble Bath Fragrance
4. Sips By Personalized Tea Gift Card
Sips By may provide a bespoke tea subscription for people who seek solace in a cup of tea. Your tea-loving companion will get a selection of four gourmet teas chosen from over 150 brands from across the world, enough to fill anywhere from 15 to 45 cups every month, depending on their preference. Green tea drinkers will be pleased to hear that the firm offers recyclable and biodegradable tea filters, and that each monthly box also contains taste notes, recipes from industry experts, discounts and other enticing extras.
5. Bespoke Post Drift Box
For Bespoke Post’s clever themed gift boxes, as well as the fact that they feature things from small companies, many of which were badly impacted by the epidemic, we are big admirers of the company. The Drift kit from Gravity includes a weighted eye mask, BluBlox’s evening-friendly Lumi Sleep+ redd light bulb, Salt Lab’s magnesium spray oil, and The Good Patch’s stick-on Dream patches (infused with 10 milligrams of melatonin, hops extract, and valerian root), all of which are designed to help your most exhausted friends fall asleep more easily.
6. Loftie Clock
While we’re on the subject of sleep, it’s important to note that removing cellphones from the bedroom is easier said than done — and Loftie’s smart clock is an excellent method to offer digital junkies the gift of uninterrupted sleep. Anybody whose morning alarm, white noise, or evening meditations are played on their phone will appreciate the all-in-one clock, night light, and Bluetooth speaker because it removes the necessity of using electronic devices (and the sleep-disrupting blue light that comes with them) from their wake-and-shine and bedtime routines.
This alarm mirrors the way we normally wake up, and Loftie’s constantly changing playlist is jam-packed with relaxing sound baths, meditations, breathing exercises, and other snooze-inducing stuff. The Loftie Clock is available for purchase at a price of $149.
7. Vitruvi Stone Diffuser
Aromatherapy has been shown in studies to be effective in the treatment of anxiety, stress, and depression. With this essential oil diffuser by Vitruvi, R R seekers with a sense of style will be able to rest comfortably. In addition to its streamlined shape, the matte ceramic cover adds a sense of elegance to any bedroom, bathroom, or living area, regardless of the décor type used in the space. It is available in a variety of hues. Stone Diffuser @ VitruviBuy:Vitruvi Stone Diffuser at $119
8. MindPanda Empowering Gell Stress Ball Bundle
When all of the high-tech relaxation gadgets aren’t cutting it, a good old-fashioned stress reduction ball will usually do the trick. This trio of BPA-free gel balls may be given to anybody on your present list who might use an optimistic reminder or two (or three). They blend aromatherapy, mindfulness, and conventional squeeze therapy to help people feel less anxious. Each ball has a distinct aroma and firmness, and the set is a unique present for musicians who want to strengthen their grip and hand muscles while performing.
9. Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts
The CBD oil from Lord Jones continues to be one of our most trusted gifting alternatives, whether your recipient is already a CBD convert or is just getting started with the cannabis-derived compound. High CBD Formula Bath Salts (which are also formulated with pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salts, arnica, and calendula petals) are said to assist create relaxation and wash away stress when used as directed by the company. (While you’re there, you might want to pick up a copy for yourself as well.) “Lord Jones” is a euphemism for “Lord of the Flies.” Lord Jones High CBD Bath Salts are available for purchase for $65.
10. Volt 3V Smart Heated Slippers
If your CBD-loving recipient is already on board the CBD train or is just getting their feet wet with the cannabis element, Lord Jones continues to be one of our most reliable giving selections. It claims that a generous scoop of their High CBD Formula Bath Salts (which are also formulated with pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salts, arnica, and calendula petals) can aid in the induction of calm and the elimination of stress. (While you’re there, you may as well pick up a copy for yourself.) Lord Jones is a fictional character created by the British author Charles Dickens in the 18th century.
11. Saje “Relaxation Room” Kit
Whether your CBD-loving recipient is already on board the CBD train or is just getting their feet wet with the cannabis component, Lord Jones continues to be one of our most trusted giving selections. According to the company, a generous scoop of their High CBD Formula Bath Salts (which are also formulated with pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salts, arnica, and calendula petals) can help promote relaxation and wash away stress. (While you’re there, you might as well get one for yourself.) “Lord Jones” is a euphemism for “Lord of the Rings.” Lord Jones High CBD Bath Salts are available for purchase at a cost of $65.
12. Speks Original Magnetic Balls
Whether your CBD-loving recipient is already on board the CBD train or is just getting their feet wet with the cannabis component, Lord Jones continues to be one of our most reliable giving alternatives. According to the company, a generous scoop of their High CBD Formula Bath Salts (which are also made with pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salts, arnica, and calendula petals) can help promote relaxation and wash away stress.
(You may as well get one for yourself while you’re at it.) “Lord Jones” is a euphemism for “Lord of the Rings” Lord Jones High CBD Bath Salts are available for purchase for $65 USD.
13. Walden Meditation Cushion Set
With this elegant meditation cushion and mat set from New York-based Walden, giftees who are interested in interior design may get their fix of zen and design. A layer of memory foam padding adds added support to the cushion, which is filled with hypoallergenic buckwheat flour imported from upstate New York. Both components are coated with a moisture-resistant, antibacterial fabric that is also simple to clean and maintain. It is available in a variety of hues. WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy:Walden Meditation Cushion Setat WaldenBuy: $245
♥ / Loftie: Less Screen, More Dream
The company Lofttiefor is to be commended for supporting my blog and RSS feed this week. Did you know that the alarm clock needs to be redesigned? This is due to the fact that it did. Why? Smartphones, in a nutshell. When we set our smartphone alarms for the night, they nearly follow us into our beds, bringing with them all of the tension they carry with them. Then they’re there to ‘welcome’ us when we wake up in the morning and head off to their respective jobs. In addition, disturbing news alerts, additional emails from our work, and messages from our ex-partners are the last things we need while we’re trying to drift off to sleep or start the day with a fresh perspective.
A technological wellness firm, Loftie, is dedicated to bringing much-needed serenity and quiet to your bedside through technology.
Luxurious features such as a two-stage alarm, cozy nightlight, bespoke wellness and meditation content, and even insomnia-friendly storytime content make Loftie the perfect bedside companion for those seeking a dreamier (read: less tech-addled) bedroom atmosphere.
Take advantage of an amazing Swiss Miss offer today through Cyber Monday and save $25 on Loftie.
What to know before buying a light alarm clock
The coronavirus pandemic began one year ago this month. Despite the fact that spring and daylight savings time are right around the corner, many of us are still electing to stay at home and relax. However, spending all of your time indoors might make you feel pent up, whether it’s due to a lack of natural sunshine or the ongoing stress that comes with working from home or learning online. On top of all of this, specialists concur that insomnia has been increasing in tandem with the emergence of Covid-19.
Light therapy comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Sunrise clocks — which are not considered light therapy products — are designed to simulate the rising or setting sun, or both, in order to help you sleep better and more restfully as the day progresses.
Is it a good idea to set an alarm for sunrise? We talked to medical professionals about what these gadgets — accessible from companies like as Philips, Amazon, Casper, and others — can and cannot do for you, as well as what they can and cannot do.
Sunrise clocks for better sleep
As Seema Khosla, MD, the medical director of the North Dakota Center for Sleep, explains, “the beauty of dawn clocks is that they can assist you in having a more “soft wakeup.” What exactly does this mean? It is your body’s circadian rhythm, which is an internal mechanism that governs many functions during the course of any given day or 24-hour cycle, with the sleep-wake cycle being a particularly noteworthy example. A soft waking is a good approach to get out of a deep sleep in a healthy way.
- It is possible to lose track of your sleeping pattern, which may lead to insomnia or sleep deprivation, which can have negative consequences for your health, ranging from weight gain and mood swings to lack of attention and even memory loss.
- So, how might a dawn clock be of assistance?
- In fact, Kohsla delivered a conference session at the 2020 Sleep 2020 Conference, which was primarily focused on consumer sleep technologies (see below).
- As Kohsla points out, “people who are looking for items like this are engaged” with their sleep environment, which is a great indicator.
- What would be a simple first step in that direction?
- Even in that case, dawn clocks aren’t suitable for everyone.
Best sunrise clocks to consider
The chic Hatch Restore sunrise clock offers a more inexpensive alternative to establishing a tailored sleep-wake cycle in your home. It is possible to personalize your light and sound sleep environment (which includes white noise) as well as its awakening function in the morning by using different noises, which include white noise. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are both supported for connecting to the device. With a variety of light types ranging from Warm White to Peach and Raspberry, as well as a simple interface, you may tape the illuminated dome in place to begin your sleeping pattern.
When used with the Restore companion app, you can set a clock and access various sleep-forward features. TheHatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, the brand’s baby-facing dawn clock, is a more simplified version of the Restore (and likewise priced lower).
2.Philips SmartSleep Connected Sleep and Wake-Up Light
A mix of colors and noises is used in the highly rated dawn clock from Philips to help teach you into healthier sleeping patterns over time, which is why it has received such excellent ratings. The linked app will let you to choose your preferred sunset and dawn hours, and its auto-dimming display and sensors will help keep track of the temperature and humidity levels in your bedroom as well. In addition to charging your phone, the gadget has a built-in nightly breathing module that guides you through the process of falling asleep.
There are two further versions in the Philips SmartSleep line: With a slightly lower light intensity (310 Lux versus 315), the Philips SmartSleep Sleep and Wake-Up Light is less effective, and it does not enable SleepMapper.
3.Lumie Bodyclock Shine 300 Wake-up Light Alarm Clock
This morning clock from Lumie, which costs about the same as the Philips alternative, allows you to wake up gradually over a period of 15 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on your preference. You may then adjust the final intensity of the light to your liking. It has the same features as the Philips model, including an integrated alarm, noises to help you wake up in the morning, a dimming display, and a snooze button. For the same reason, its competitors lower the number of features they include in their devices.
4.The Glow Light from Casper
This high-end sleep light is less of an alarm clock and more of a night light and day light source, but its offering is directly linked to more restful sleeping. The Casper app, which is designed to be portable if necessary, will allow you to arrange when the light will turn on in the morning to assist you in waking up, but no sounds will be emitted from it. You can adjust the brightness of the light by twisting it on its base, and you can pull it off its base to illuminate the path to a midnight snack – Casper claims it’s sturdy enough to withstand “daily tumbles.” It’s also has a rather design-forward construction, so it’ll look beautiful on a nightstand if that’s something that’s important to your aesthetic.
5.JAAL Wake Up Light Sunrise Alarm Clock
A total of seven different colored lights, including blue, indigo, orange and yellow, as well as 20 different intensities of lighting, are used to gently wake you up in the morning over a period of 10 minutes to 30 minutes with this JAAL dawn alarm clock. It also has seven different natural sounds, such as birdsong, ocean waves, and piano music, with a total of 16 different volume levels, as well as access to an FM radio station.
When it comes to clock radios, it is the number one best-selling on Amazon, and it is also a top seller when it comes to alarm clocks. Additionally, it is available through aWood adoption.
6.HomeLabs Sunrise Alarm Clock
This clock from HomeLabs, a Shopping reader favorite brand when it comes to air purifiers and dehumidifiers, simulates dawn and sunset by gradually illuminating and darkening the space over a 30-minute time period. It has eight different color selections, including red, blue, and yellow, as well as three different brightness levels, as well as noises inspired by nature to help you wake up in the morning. It also has access to FM radio as well as a USB charger, which allows you to effortlessly plug in your smartphone at night.
Sunrise clocks and light therapy
Despite the apparent relationship between sunrise clocks and light-centric activities aimed at instilling healthier sleeping patterns, light therapy does not include sunrise clocks in its circle of influence. The Sleep Foundation describes light therapy as “an activity that involves spending time each day next to a light box that is meant to replicate outside light.” Outdoor light, according to the Sleep Foundation, is “essential for regulating your body’s sleeping and waking cycles.”
HappyLight Touch with ColorBrightness Control
Light treatment items such as this HappyLight, which generates 10,000 units of lux intensity, which is an order of magnitude greater than dawn clocks can provide, are available. And according to NBC BETTER’s Ronnie Koenig, who tried the HappyLight, the 10,000-lux capability is not an accident; rather, it is the “recommended number to make an impact in your energy levels and attitude.” The author concluded, “While a HappyLight will not instantly transform you into a winter lover, I discovered that when used in conjunction with a healthy routine that included proper nutrition, exercise, socializing with friends and family, and simply getting outside, it helped to make the gray days more bearable.” Check out Select’s in-depth coverage of personal finance, technology and tools, wellness and more by following us onFacebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with the latest news.
15+ Stylish Sleep Products For Adjusting to the End of Daylight Savings Time
Good night’s sleep is something that’s definitely, and often severely required in Hollywood and beyond — something for which we can all appreciate the end of Daylight Savings Time for providing us with an extra hour of sleep. The greatest mattresses, bedding, and other sleep accoutrements have been gathered here to assist you in making the transition from sluggish mornings to the well-rested risings we’ll all enjoy (at least until next spring when the 60 minutes of sleep time will be eliminated), so read on to learn more.
If you make a purchase after clicking on a link on our website to a product or service that has been independently evaluated, we may get a commission.
1. Bearaby The Napper Weighted Blanket
Weighted blankets, according to some research, can assist to alleviate anxiety and discomfort by stimulating deep pressure points in the body, which in turn helps to calm the nervous system. In addition to increasing the synthesis of serotonin and melatonin, the weight also helps to reduce the stress hormone cortisol. It is possible to practically surround yourself in stress-reducing warmth while using Bearaby’s therapeutic blankets, which are made of luxurious organic cotton knitted into a textured pattern.
This one is available in three different weights: 15 pounds, 20 pounds, and 25 pounds (choices are chosen depending on body weight), as well as a range of colors. $249 and more for Bearaby The Napper Weighted Blanket Make a purchase right away.
2. HomeMedics SoundSpa Slumber Scents
A Bluetooth speaker and alarm clock are included, but there’s more to it than that. Your preferred essential oils may be diffused into the air using the integrated aromatherapy diffuser on HoMedics’ multi-tasking gadget, which includes six nature-inspired sounds to lull you to sleep (or wake you up). The unit also has six programmable LED lights that can be used to create a spa-like environment in any area in the house. HoMedics Slumber Scents Alarm Clock with SoundSpa Technology Amazon.com sells it for $74.18.
3. Casper Upgrade Bundle
With the Upgrade Bundle, you can save an additional 15 percent on Casper’s best-selling mattresses, bed frames, and accessories, making it a great time to revamp your entire sleep routine before Black Friday arrives. Optional extras include a mattress protector and your choice of bed frame (the Rise Pro adjustable base, the Rise Max adjustable base, or the Foundation and metal bed frame), as well as your choice of mattress (available in sizes twin through California king). The Nova Hybridmattress has seven ergonomic zones that provide support for the spine, shoulders, and waist, while its AirScape 2 soft top layer keeps sleepers comfortable and cool as they sleep.
Bundle of Casper Upgrades (regularly $1,702+) $1,447+ Make a purchase right away.
4. Lusso Cloud Pelli Slippers
Bedtime needn’t be a chore, and these plush slippers from the newly founded company Lusso Cloud will make tired feet feel as if they’re strolling on a cloud of fluffy luxury. They include luxury footwear industry veterans Jon Buscemi (of celebrity-favored label Buscemi) and Chris Noyes, enterprising pro skateboarder Rob Dyrdek, and nightlife impresario Brock Korsan, all of whom have a lot of experience caring for sore steppers in their respective fields. Designed with the brand’s Triple Stock Technology, which comprises a foot-hugging IPEVA outsole, a breathable waffle knit upper with memory foam filling, and an extra-plush recycled EVA top sheet, these lounge slippers are a must-have.
Slippers Lusso Cloud Pelli by Lusso.
5. Mantra Labs Rest Supplement
Wellness-minded Jared Padalecki, star of Walker, claims he takes Mantra Labs’ Rest before bed to help him sleep better at night. In fact, the actress is a co-founder and investor in the Austin-based health supplements company.) Dietary supplement powder that has no calories or added sugar may be mixed with 12 to 24 ounces of water and is meant to “enhance cognition and immunity as well as energy, strength, mental health, and general wellness,” according to the manufacturer. Pharmaceutical-grade plant-based compounds such as PharmaGaba and Suntheanine, which promote relaxation, magnesium, which promotes deep sleep, and anti-stress plants like as lemon balm and passionflower, which help to reduce tension.
Rest Supplement from Mantra Labs is $55. Make a purchase right away.
6. Rae Sleep Dietary Supplement Capsules
In the event that you want to take your snooze-inducing vitamins in pill form, we recommend using Rae’ssleep pills 30 minutes before bedtime to help you sleep better and wake up without any grogginess the next morning. It is this combination of melatonin, L-Theanine (which helps to reduce tension and promote relaxation), and 5-HTP (which is known to assist improve the body’s melatonin synthesis) that we have discovered to be effective in helping us fall asleep more quickly. The Rae Sleep Dietary Supplement Capsules help you sleep better (60-count) $14 Make a purchase right away.
7. Loftie Clock
Those looking for a screen-free method of drifting off to sleep or rousing themselves from their sleep can consider adding Loftie’s cool clock to their morning ritual. When it’s time to sleep, the nightlight illuminates your screen, and app-free content such as sound baths, bedtime stories, and guided meditations help you relax and drift off to sleep. When you use the gadget as a Bluetooth speaker, you may listen to your own music while being gently woken up by the two-phase alarm. Loftie also refreshes its clock on a regular basis, so you’ll always have new alarms and material to look forward to.
$150 Make a purchase right away.
8. Lunya Washable Silk High-Waisted Pant Set
The company is situated in Los Angeles. For elegant sleepwear and loungewear that can be worn everywhere from the bed to a casual brunch, look no further than this washable silk short-sleeved shirt and high-rise slacks combo by Lunya & Co. Because it’s comprised of lightweight, breathable silk with inherent thermo-regulating capabilities, we appreciate that the pants include a side split for ventilation. Purchase the Lunya Washable Silk High-Rise Pant Set for $258 today.
9. Hanro Men’s NightDay Pajamas
The two-piece pajama set from luxury Swiss loungewear company Hanro is constructed of soft cotton, ensuring that you are comfortable both in and out of bed. Fashioned with a notched collar and a chest pocket, the button-down shirt is dressed down with straight-leg slacks for a more casual yet fitted style. The Hanro Men’s Night and Day Pajama Set is $228. Buy it now.
10. ThisWorks Dream to Sleep Set
It includes the brand’s best-selling Deep Sleep pillow spray, shower gel, and Body Cocoon lotion, as well as a travel-size bottle of Deep Sleep. To prepare for slumber, the business recommends lathering yourself in a hot shower with the body wash an hour before bedtime, then massaging the relaxing and nourishing lotion into your skin (which has notes of lavender, chamomile and vetiver). Applying the pillow spray at the end of your nightly ritual will assist your mind and body in finding calm.
Make a purchase right away.
11. Brooklinen Marlow Pillow
Comfortably rest your head on Brooklinen’s Marlow pillow, which is constructed of 80 percent memory foam and 20 percent polyester fiber to help alleviate back and neck aches while sleeping. Using the zipper on the supporting pillow, you can vary the firmness, and the cooling foam and breathable mesh assist to keep you from being too hot.
There are two sizes to choose from: standard and king. It’s devoid of feathers and hypoallergenic, too. Brooklinen Marlow Pillow (65 dollars). Make a purchase right away.
12. Parachute Sateen Starter Bedroom Bundle
Designed in Egypt, Parachute’s sateen bed sheets are composed of long-staple Egyptian cotton, making them ideal for anybody who enjoys sleeping on a bed that is silky-soft and toasty. There are two supporting pillows included in this bedding package, as well as one fitted sheet and two pillowcases, a duvet insert (stuffed with your choice of European white down or hypoallergenic microfiber fill), a duvet cover, and a duvet cover (choose your fill and density). The set is available in all mattress sizes as well as a variety of neutral colors.
13. Buffy Eucalyptus Sheet Set
People who sleep overheated will appreciate Buffy’s hypoallergenic eucalyptus sheets, which are cool to the touch and naturally assist the body in maintaining a healthy temperature. The 300-thread-count bedding is constructed from Okeo-Tex-certified fiber that uses ten times less water to create than cotton (making it better for the environment), and the set includes top and fitted sheets as well as two pillowcases for a total of eight pieces. It is available in all mattress sizes as well as a variety of various colors.
14. Avocado Green Mattress
In the event that you’ve finally decided to update your uncomfortably firm bed arrangement, Avocado’s non-toxic and organic mattress is an environmentally responsible solution that will have you sleeping better at night than ever before. The 11-inch-thick, Greenguard Gold-certified mattress has 1,414 pocketed support coils in five zones to form a “pressure-point support system for optimum back support,” making it suitable for people of all shapes and sizes (including back and side sleepers). Eco-conscious slumberers will also be relieved to hear that the mattress is manufactured from environmentally friendly materials.
Furthermore, as part of the company’s early Black Friday sale, it is available for $150 off (with the code ORGANIC).
Make a purchase right away.
11. Dyson Purifier Humidify + Cool
Among the things that might be irritating at night are allergens, smells, and dry air, which is why Dyson’s three-in-one air purifier, humidifier, and fan is great for sensitive sleepers. (Shani Darden, an esthetician who works with celebrities, is a fan.) Using a 3D Air mesh evaporator, the machine captures 99.97 percent of germs and particles as tiny as 0.3 millimetres, while also humidifying the air in a sanitary manner. Using the device’s two air jets, you may adjust the level of cooling and oscillation, as well as the amount of air flowing through it.
Dyson Purifier with Humidifier and Cooling System$800 Make a purchase right away.
16. Oura Ring
This smart ring, which is packed with sensors that measure your breathing, heart rate, body temperature, sleep, and movement, has garnered the attention of celebrities such as Miranda Kerr, who often wears it. A companion smartphone app (compatible with Google Fit and Apple Health) turns all of your data into practical insight and guidance. The app compiles all of your data into a “Readiness” score that indicates how well you slept, your optimal resting heart rate, and other relevant information.
We appreciate that the app also tells you when to go to bed in order to get the most restful sleep and when it’s time to get up and move – two healthy habits that are typically easier to maintain when given a little encouragement and direction.