50 Positive Quotes and Messages To Improve Someone’s Day
Erica Daniels is a young woman who lives in the United States. 3rd of December, 2021 Are you looking for a method to brighten someone’s day? In some cases, all it takes is a few positive quotations or words of encouragement to completely transform someone’s day. A pleasant word sent to someone, whether it’s your long-time closest friend or a complete stranger you pass on the street, may have a long-lasting impact on the well-being of both parties. Giving and getting praises has positive benefits on both the giver and the receiver in addition to being a mood enhancer.
If you find yourself on the receiving end of a good message, it may help to increase your self-confidence.
“You’re on your way to exciting destinations; this is your lucky day.
Seuss is an author and poet.
- “No one is flawless – that’s why pencils have erasers,” says Mickey Rooney, a famous actor.
- “Winning indicates that you are doing better than you have in the past.” Bonnie Blair is a competitive speed skater.
- “It always appears difficult until it is done,” says A.A.
- Nelson Mandela was born in South Africa in 1918.
- Willie Nelson is an American musician.
- “This indicates that we have 1,440 possibilities to make a good difference every day.” According to author Les Brown, “the only time you fail is when you fall down and remain down.” The author, Stephen Richards, is If you are excited about your work, you will experience this wonderful energy.
- Brazilian songwriter and lyricist In the end, anything positive is preferable than nothing at all.
” Winning is enjoyable, but the moments when you can make a significant difference in someone’s life are much more rewarding.
Player on the soccer field As the saying goes, “If you put your mind to something and have a good attitude, virtually nothing is impossible in this world.” Mr.
If you maintain a cheerful attitude, nice things and good people will gravitate toward you.
” Maintaining a cheerful attitude makes a significant impact in your life.” Ellen DeGeneres is a stand-up comedian.
” Being happy is a state of mind.
Every task is equivalent in difficulty.
There is no such thing as being too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
Charles Dickens was an author who lived in the nineteenth century.
Vince Lombardi was a professional football player.
” In my opinion, if you want to see the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain first.
“Every day may not be nice, but there is always something good in every day,” says the singer-songwriter.
“The more you praise and enjoy your life, the more there will be in life to celebrate,” says the author.
” Strenuous effort protects wrinkles from appearing in the mind and spirit.” Helena Rubinstein is a well-known actress and singer.
Coaching Football is a job that requires dedication and hard work.
Anonymous ” No matter where you travel or what the weather is like, always remember to bring your own sunshine.” Author Anthony J.
” Guy Finley is a writer.
“When we are open to new possibilities, we will discover them,” says a theologian.
Scientific researcher Todd Kashdan says, “Your pleasure is determined by the quality of your ideas.” “The happy life” is a process rather than a state of being, according to Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor.
” Try to be so happy that when other people look at you, they get happy as well.’ Anonymous On a detour, a really happy individual is one who can take in the sights and sounds of the surroundings.
To send some positive energy to people who are in need, choose one (or a few!) of the optimistic quotations and messages from this collection. The majority of the time, a thoughtful message and a delicious dessert are all that is required to make someone feel special.
24 Empowering Quotes to Start Your Day Right
The way you start your day might have an impact on the rest of your day. With the exception of a few early risers, most of us don’t consider the morning to be our favorite part of the day—especially if we’ve been up late the night before working, thinking, or pondering about anything. Nevertheless, if you understand how to begin your day in the proper way, you may greatly minimize your tension and anxiety while also increasing your chances of having a fulfilling and productive day. This collection of 24 inspiring quotations will help you start your day on the right foot and ease yourself into the day with a happy, motivated, and inspired attitude.
- – Coach John Wooden 2.Your imagination serves as a glimpse of the things that will happen in your life.
- 3.Someday does not correspond to a certain day of the week.
- The moment has come to start living the life you’ve always dreamed of having.
- 5.Massive success is the most effective form of retaliation.
- Jimmy Johnson is credited with inventing the phrase 7.If we have the bravery to follow our aspirations, we can make any of our desires come true.
- -Judy Garland, a famous actress 9.If you are unable to do huge things, do minor things really well.
- -George Eliot, “The Waste Land” 11.Your time is short, so don’t waste it by living someone else’s life while you have the opportunity.
12.The only way to perform excellent job is to be passionate about what you do.
13.Life is what occurs to you when you’re preoccupied with other activities such as preparing other plans.
Don’t be concerned about failures; instead, be concerned about the opportunities that are missed because you don’t even attempt.
Robert Schuller is a well-known author.
Dream big and be willing to fail.
You may be upset if you don’t succeed, but if you don’t attempt, you will be doomed.
Les Brown is a motivational speaker and author.
Limitations are only present in our imaginations, not in reality.
– Jamie Paolinetti2o.
Regardless of how slowly you travel, the important thing is to keep moving forward and not to stop.
Life has always been and will continue to be defined by our choices.
Your actions are so audible that I am unable to hear what you are saying.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best: 23. One step leads to a thousand miles, and a thousand miles begins with one step. -Lao Tzu, chapter 24. You could wish you had begun now instead of waiting a year. Karen Lamb is the author of this piece.
47 Motivational Quotes to Start Your Day
You may have a significant impact on the rest of your day by how you start your morning. The majority of us, with the exception of a few early risers, do not consider the morning to be our favorite part of the day, especially when one has been awake all night fretting or thinking about anything. Nonetheless, if you understand how to begin your day in the proper way, you may greatly minimize your tension and anxiety while also increasing your chances of having a fulfilling and productive day. This collection of 24 inspiring quotations will help you start your day on the right foot and ease yourself into your day with a happy, motivated, and inspired outlook.
- Create a masterpiece out of each day.
- 2.The charms of life are previewed in your mind before they manifest themselves physically.
- The moment has come to start living the life you’ve always dreamed of living.
- It is that small extra that distinguishes between ordinary and exceptional.
- If we have the guts to follow our aspirations, any and all of our dreams are possible.
- Judi Garland is credited with inventing the phrase.
Napoleon Hill was the inspiration for this phrase.
Job’s (Steve) 12.The only way to perform excellent job is to be passionate about what you are doing.
Job’s (Steve) 13.Life is what occurs to you when you’re preoccupied with other activities such as setting plans.
Don’t be concerned about failures; instead, be concerned about the opportunities that are missed because you don’t even attempt to accomplish something.
The following is an excerpt from Robert Schuller’s speech: 16.
The author,Norman Vaughan17, has written: You may be upset if you don’t succeed, but if you don’t attempt, you will be bound to failure.
We are not living our dreams in large part because we are living our anxieties.
If we, on the other hand, engage our imaginations, the options are virtually endless!
GRANDMOTHER MOOSE (Grandmother Moses): 22.
In the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson, 23. Beginning with a single step, a journey of a thousand miles starts. 24-year-old Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu You could wish you had begun now instead of waiting a year later. Karen Lamb is the author of this piece. -Karen Lamb
Motivational Quotes of the Day
1st and foremost, “People frequently assert that motivation is short-lived. Bathing, on the other hand, does not – which is why we encourage it on a daily basis.” Zig Ziglar is an American businessman and entrepreneur. 2.”Sometimes a day of the week is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson is a writer and editor. 3. There is no such thing as a formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized “Employ a person of character.
- Develop your abilities.” Peter Schutz is the author of this piece.
- – Apple CEO Steve Jobs Five.
- 6 “Everyone makes their living by selling something.” Robert Louis Stevenson’s quote “If you don’t take care of your consumer, your competition will,” says number 7.
- They are forthright in their admission of this and are prepared to pay for such abilities.” Antos Parrish is a writer and poet.
“If you don’t have a customer, you don’t have a business; you just have a pastime.” Don Peppers is a songwriter and musician from Los Angeles, California.
For today’s sales professionals, it is critical to abandon the traditional sales mindset and begin engaging with prospects as if they have already hired them.
Not only will you be successful in sales, but you will also be successful in life.” Mary Kay Ash is credited with inventing the term “mommy make-up.” 16.
It all comes down to being unique.
Making money is an art form, just as working is an art form, and excellent business is the highest kind of art.” Andy Warhol is credited with inventing the pop art movement 18.
The number 18 refers to the number of people who have reached the age of eighteen “Allow yourself to be patient with yourself. Self-development is delicate; it is sacred ground. There is no better investment than this.” Stephen Covey is a motivational speaker and author.
Motivational Quotes for Every Day
Weeks may drag on and bog you down, and it can be difficult to keep motivated during this time. We’ve all been there, and sometimes all we need is a little encouragement. I’ve found the perfect solution for you – here are quotations for each day of the week to keep you motivated as you work.
Motivational quotes for Monday
Monday is the day to get your week started off well and set yourself up for success throughout the week. Take a look at these quotations about initiative to get you off to a good start in your life. 19 “Talent will only go you so far if you don’t put in the effort.” – Gary Vaynerchuk, entrepreneur 20. “Putting in long hours for something we don’t care about is referred to as stress; putting in long hours for something we love is referred to as passion.” – Simon Sinek, author of “Start With Why” 21.
Lucille Ball was a famous actress who was born in the United States.
“I didn’t get where I am now by wishing for it or praying for it; I got there by working for it,” says the author.
“Always strive to be your best.
Motivational quotes for Tuesday
You’ve gotten back into the groove of things. If you’re looking for some Tuesday motivation, check out these quotations about conquering obstacles. twenty-fourth “Accepting challenges is the key to living a fulfilling life. Once someone ceases to act in this manner, he is considered dead.” Bette Davis was a famous actress who was born into a wealthy family. 25. “Exert yourself outside of your comfort zone. You can only progress if you are willing to experience feelings of awkwardness and discomfort when trying anything new.” Brian Tracy is a motivational speaker and author who lives in Los Angeles, California.
As the saying goes, “Challenges are what keep life interesting, and conquering them is what gives life purpose.” – Marine Corps Lieutenant Joshua J.
‘Don’t allow the dread of losing to outweigh the thrill of victory.’ Robert Kiyosaki is a self-made millionaire who lives in California.
When the world has made it so simple for you to be amazing, how can you justify settling for anything less?” Seth Godin is a successful entrepreneur.
Motivational quotes for Wednesday
Wow, you’ve come a long way already! View these persistence quotes to get the inspiration you need to get through the Wednesday afternoon doldrums. 29. “Energy and perseverance will triumph over all obstacles.” Benjamin Franklin is credited with coining the phrase 30. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding on the 20th,” says the author of the book. – Julie Andrews at the age of 31. “Grit is that “extra something” that distinguishes the most successful people from the rest of the population.
Knowing how to do something properly entails taking pleasure in doing it.” Pearl Buck is a fictional character created by author Pearl Buck.
Motivational quotes for Thursday
You’re nearing the end of the workweek’s schedule. These motivational quotations about achievement can help you get through the rest of the week. 34. The number 34 refers to the number of digits in the number of letters in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number of digits in the number “Learn from your mistakes and build on them to achieve success.
- Discouragement and failure are two of the most reliable stepping stones on the path to achievement.” Dale Carnegie is a motivational speaker and author.
- “Action is the fundamental key to achieving any level of achievement.” Pablo Picasso was a famous artist who lived in the 20th century.
- “It is most effective to climb the ladder of achievement by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” Ayn Rand is credited with coining the phrase 37.
- Paul Getty Images It is not a lack of strength or knowledge that separates successful people from those who are not; rather, it is a lack of desire that separates them.
Motivational quotes for Friday
This Friday, or should I say Fri-yay!, is a good day. Give yourself a pat on the back for all of the hard work you’ve done this week. Here are some inspirational quotations about perseverance to help you get to the finish line. Those dreadful things that appear when your gaze is diverted from your aim are referred to be obstacles. – Henry Ford, in his autobiography 40. “It is your desire and perseverance that will distinguish you as a successful individual.” The author, Kenneth J. Hutchins 41.
Alternatively, you can choose to live your life by crossing them.” Shonda Rhimes is a television writer and producer.
“Done is better than perfect,” as the saying goes.
Motivational Quotes for Seizing the Day
44. “Don’t ask if your dream is insane; instead, ask if it is crazy enough.” 44. -Lena Waithe, in her own words 45. “The very act of doing something dispels the dread,” says the author. -Shonda Rhimes, author of “Shonda Rhimes’s Shondaland” 46. “Be impoverished, modest, and determined (PhD). Don’t be scared to do a u-turn or change direction.” -Alex Rodriguez, a former baseball player 47. “1 Make smart decisions,2 everything else will fall into place.” -Rand Fishkin, et al.
Congratulations! You made it through the week and into the weekend. If you’re seeking for even more inspiration, have a look at the following well-known quotations. The original article was published on July 19, 2019 at 12:47:00 PM and was modified on March 17, 2021.
43 Inspiration Quotes for Business Owners That Will Turn Your Day Around
The fact that running a business can be a really gratifying experience is not a secret. yet the process is not quite as glamorous as some people believe it to be. However, despite the ups and downs that a company owner may experience, there is one continuous factor that contributes to success: motivation. We’ve compiled a compilation of quotations that we believe will motivate you to pursue your dreams and assist you in growing your business. Please enjoy! Choose your favorites and display them prominently in your office to serve as a constant source of inspiration whenever you confront a business difficulty.
“The greatest way to learn about anything is to get your hands dirty.” -Billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson Discipline is the link that connects objectives with success. Jim Rohn is a motivational speaker. “It is often the case that success is obtained by those who are unaware that failure is unavoidable.” -Coco Chanel is a fashion designer. “Be a decent person, no matter who you are.” -Abraham Lincoln, in his autobiography It has been said that “success frequently finds those who are too busy to hunt for it.” -Henry David Thoreau, The Walden Pond “Success is the ability to move from failure to failure without losing one’s passion.” Winston Churchill was a British politician and statesman who lived during World War II.
- “Three Rules of Work: Discover simplicity in the midst of chaos; find harmony in the midst of conflict; and find opportunity in the midst of difficulties.” Albert Einstein was a scientist who lived during the twentieth century.
- -Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon In my old age and dying, I want to look back on my life and think ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ rather than ‘yeah, I definitely felt safe,’ because “wow, that was an experience.” Mr.
- “The key to going ahead is to get started as soon as possible.” In the words of Mark Twain, “If opportunity does not knock, make a door.” -Milton Berle, n.d.
- “It is not, and it should not be,” says the author.
-John D. Rockefeller Jr., Jr., Jr., Jr. “The only place where success comes first is in the dictionary,” says the author. -Vidal Sassoon’s signature style “Everything you’ve ever wanted lies on the other side of fear,” says the narrator of the film. -George Addair, in a sarcastic tone
There is no strength where there is no battle. “Where there is no struggle there is no strength.” -Oprah Winfrey, “The Oprah Winfrey Show “Everything I’ve learned about life can be summed up in three words: it just keeps going.” Robert Frost is credited with coining the phrase Fall seven times and get back up eight times,” says the author. -Ancient Japanese Proverb In the absence of consciousness, only those who are sleeping make no mistakes. -Ingvar Kamprad, founder of Ingvar Kamprad “I failed my way to success,” says the author.
“When you stop dreaming, you stop living,” says the philosopher Aristotle. Malcolm Forbes is credited with inventing the phrase. I believe that if you genuinely want to do anything, you will find a way to do it. If you don’t, you’ll come up with an explanation.” Jim Rohn is a motivational speaker. The saying goes, “If you can’t fly, run,” and “If you can’t run, walk,” and “If you can’t walk, crawl,” but no matter what you do, you must keep going ahead. Martin Luther King, Jr., “I have a dream.” “You’ll never be entirely ready,” says the author.
-David Brinkley, in his own words
“Fight for the things that are important to you, but do so in a way that will inspire others to join you in your efforts.” -Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg “If your activities motivate others to dream bigger, study more, accomplish more, and become more, you are considered a leader.” -President John Quincy Adams Do not be concerned about others stealing your design work. ” “Concern yourself with the day they quit.” -Jeffrey Zeldman, a.k.a. “People buy into the leader before they buy into the concept,” says the author of “The Greatest Generation.” Mr.
“Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you’re absolutely correct.” -Henry Ford, Jr. Set a goal that dominates your thoughts, frees your energies, and inspires your aspirations if you want to be happy. Andrew Carnegie is credited with inventing the phrase. “Order is the foundation of all things,” says Confucius. -Edmund Burke, in his own words “It is not necessary to have a 100-person organization in order to implement that concept.” -Larry Page, in his own words “The most effective approach to alter yourself is to surround yourself with individuals who are currently acting in the manner in which you wish to be.” -Reid Hoffman, in his own words “I am always attempting to accomplish things that I am unable to do in order to learn how to do them.” Pablo Picasso’s quote “The secret to your success is defined by the daily agenda you set for yourself.” Mr.
Maxwell (John C.
“Whenever you are asked if you are capable of performing a task, respond affirmatively: ‘Certainly I am!’ Then get down to business and figure out how to execute it.” -President Theodore Roosevelt “Your ability is defined by what you are capable of doing.
What you do is determined by your level of motivation. The quality of your performance is determined by your attitude. Lou Holtz is a well-known author and public speaker.
VisitPaySimple.comto learn more or start your free trial today:
Begin My Risk-Free Trial
Inspiring Quotes to Help You Get Through Your Work Day
Entrepreneurcontributors express their own opinions, which are not necessarily those of Entrepreneur. This post was first published on LinkedIn by a LinkedIn Influencer named Bernard Marr. Consider taking a few minutes to recharge your batteries with some of the most inspiring quotations from some of the world’s greatest thinkers if you find yourself in a small mid-week or mid-day lull. Sometimes all it takes is a little reminder to lift your spirits and refocus your attention on the task at hand.
- Either we make ourselves sad or we make ourselves joyful and strong.
- “When one door of happiness shuts, another opens, but we frequently spend so much time staring at the closed door that we fail to notice the one that has been opened for us,” says the author.
- “You have brains in your head, believe it or not.
- You have the ability to steer yourself in whatever way you like.” Dr.
- And the only way to produce outstanding job is to be passionate about what you do.” – Apple CEO Steve Jobs “Rather of obsessing over when your next vacation is coming up, you should focus on creating a life you don’t have to escape from.” Seth Godin is a successful entrepreneur.
- – Actress Lily Tomlin “A guy should never put his family’s needs ahead of his own.” – The Walt Disney Company “Don’t use the excuse that you don’t have enough time.
- Jackson Brown Jr., Jr., Jr., Jr., Jr., Jr “Someone once told me that the concept of ‘time’ is a predator that follows us throughout our lives.
– Charles Darwin, Origin of Species “Most people miss out on opportunities because they are dressed in overalls and appear to be at a place of employment.” Thomas Edison is credited with inventing the electric light bulb.
There is no such thing as a second chance.” Yoda is a fictional character.
(LinkedIn) “Those who assert that something cannot be done should refrain from interfering with those who are doing it.” – Proverb from China “Whatever the human mind can conjure up and believe in, it is capable of achieving.
With the right combination of determination, blazing ambition, and a clear sense of purpose, it is possible to turn adversity into opportunity.” Napoleon Hill is credited with inventing the term “entrepreneur.” “You are not your CV, you are your work,” says the speaker.
Will Rogers is a fictional character created by author Will Rogers.
Ray Kroc is a businessman and philanthropist.
In related news, here are 10 signs that you have (or are) a fantastic boss (LinkedIn) “Happiness is not something that can be put off till later; rather, it is something that can be created in the present.” Jim Rohn is a motivational speaker.
I’ve played about 300 games and lost nearly all of them.
Over and over and over again, I’ve failed miserably in my life.
The optimist believes that things will improve.
“A man is nothing more than the culmination of his thoughts.
– Denis Waitley is a writer and poet.
Please share your thoughts with me, as well as your favorite inspirational quote, in the comments section below. Thank you. As an added bonus, I’ve put together the following slide deck for you to share and download:
50 Inspirational Quotes About Life
These life quotes will excite and inspire you, and they may even cause you to shed a tear or two as you read them. Life might be a little intimidating from time to time. Between major life decisions, heartbreaks, catastrophes, and even just plain terrible days when nothing seems to go right, it’s easy to lose hope in one’s ability to live a fulfilling life. The following moving life quotes might help you get through the tough times in your own life. When you (or a friend or family member) are in need of a pick-me-up, these inspirational life quotes can make your day better.
- These encouraging comments aren’t just for those who are having a bad day, though!
- They are suitable for use in any setting.
- Soon, you’ll be able to inspire others all across the world.
- Whatever scenario you’re in, these inspirational life quotes will encourage and inspire you.
The reason we are on this earth, I feel, is that we are here to live, grow up, and do what we can to make this world a better place for all people to enjoy freedom.” Rosa Parks was a civil rights activist.
“Being cheerful is something that never goes out of style.” Lilly Pulitzer is a fashion designer.
“Life is either a fantastic experience or a complete waste of time.” Helen Keller was an American author and humanitarian who lived during the early twentieth century.
“You are the sum total of everything you have ever seen, heard, tasted, smelt, been told, or forgotten – it’s all there in your head. You are the sum total of your experiences. Everything has an impact on everyone of us, and as a result, I make an effort to ensure that my experiences as beneficial as possible.” Maya Angelou was an American poet and writer who lived throughout the twentieth century.
“All you need in this world is ignorance and confidence, and then success will be assured.” – Albert Einstein The author Mark Twain
“When it comes to how you live your life, I have strong opinions about it. You never look back, because you are constantly looking forward.” Ann Richards is a woman who works in the fashion industry.
“Never lose sight of the fact that how you treat other people is the most crucial yardstick by which to measure your achievement.” Barbara Bush is a former First Lady of the United States.
“Throughout your life, you will be confronted with a decision.
You have a choice between love and hatred. I’m going to choose love.” Johnny Cash is a musician and songwriter from the United States of America.
“Throughout your life, you will be confronted with a difficult decision to make. There is no right or wrong. Love is my preference.” ‘Johnny Cash’ is a fictional character created by American author Johnny Cash.
In our lives, events occur in chronological order, but in their significance to ourselves, they take on their own order, forming a continuous thread of revelation,” says the author. Eudora Welty was a writer who lived in the United States.
Martin Luther King Jr.
“When it comes to doing what is right, the moment is always right.” Martin Luther King Jr. was born on January 15, 1929, in Atlanta, Georgia.
“The most important thing to hang onto in life is each other,” says the author. Audrey Hepburn was a famous actress.
“Life is not a spectator sport in the traditional sense. If you want to spend the rest of your life sitting in the grandstand and simply observing what happens, you are, in my opinion, wasting your time.” Jackie Robinson was a professional baseball player who played for the New York Yankees in the 1960s.
“If you don’t like the route you’re walking on, start creating a new one,” says the author. Dolly Parton is a country music star.
“In spite of the weather prediction, pretend it’s spring.” Lilly Pulitzer is a fashion designer.
“If I had completed all of the tasks I was meant to complete, I would have been quite exhausted.” Willie Nelson is a country music singer-songwriter from the United States.
“In order to be successful in life, you must have three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a humorous bone.” Reba McEntire is a country music singer-songwriter from the United States.
Rebecca Wells, “Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood”
“Even though life is brief, it is also expansive. There is a silver lining to all of this.” Rebecca Wells’ book, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, is a must-read.
“The two most significant days of your life are the day you are born and the day you discover why you were born,” says the author. The author Mark Twain
“Don’t bother trying to be better than your contemporaries or ancestors simply for the sake of being better. Make an effort to be better than yourself.” William Faulkner was a writer who lived in the United States.
“Everyone should conduct their lives as if they were models for others.” Rosa Parks was a civil rights activist.
Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go
“You have brains in your head, believe it or not. You’ve got your feet in your shoes. Basically, you have complete control over your course.” Dr. Seuss, thank you very much. I can’t wait to see where you take me.
“A life is only valuable in the context of the influence it has on other lives,” says the author. Jackie Robinson was a professional baseball player who played for the New York Yankees in the 1960s.
“The older you become, the more delicate you realize life is and the more you appreciate it. I believe it is an excellent reason for getting out of bed each morning with a smile on my face.” Julia Roberts is a well-known actress.
It’s now the simple things that make me pause and think, since that’s what life is all about,” says the author. Joanna Gaines is a television personality.
“Living the life of your dreams is the most exciting journey you can ever embark on.” Oprah Winfrey is a television personality.
“As long as the memories of some dear people are alive in my heart, I will consider life to be good.” Helen Keller was an American author and humanitarian who lived during the early twentieth century.
I believe that my goal in life is not only to survive, but to flourish; and to do so with a little passion, compassion, levity, and panache. Maya Angelou was an American poet and writer who lived throughout the twentieth century.
“All meaningful risk-taking begins with one’s own heart.” Eudora Welty was a writer who lived in the United States.
“Things just don’t fall into your lap in life. You must go out and make things happen if you want them to happen. That’s the most interesting aspect.” Emeril Lagasse is a celebrity chef.
“You’ll never accomplish much unless you’re willing to take a risk and attempt.” Dolly Parton is a country music star.
“It requires a strong commitment to change, and an even stronger determination to develop,” says the author. Ralph Ellison is a writer who lives in New York City.
“I’ve been around a long time, and life continues to throw me a lot of curveballs,” says the author. Loretta Lynn is a singer and songwriter from the United States.
Martin Luther King Jr.
“If you can’t be a tree, pretend to be a shrub. If you’re not allowed to be a highway, at least be a path. If you are unable to be a sun, consider becoming a star. Because it is not your size that determines whether you succeed or fail. Make the most of your abilities in anything you do.” Martin Luther King Jr. was born on January 15, 1929, in Atlanta, Georgia.
“You will go through difficult periods in your life – that is just the way it is. ‘However, nothing occurs to you; everything happens for you,’ I maintain. Consider the beneficial aspects of adversity.” Joel Osteen is a pastor in the United States.
When everything is flawless, you will never learn or develop because you will never be able to see the whole picture. Beyoncé Knowles is a singer and songwriter from the United States.
Fannie Flagg, “The All-Girl Filling Station’s Last Reunion”
“Being a successful person is not always characterized by what you have accomplished, but rather by what you have overcome,” says the author. The Last Reunion of Fannie Flagg and the All-Girl Filling Station
“In life, you have two options: you may either enjoy what you do or despise what you do, depending on your preferences. I have made the decision to enjoy what I do.” Barbara Bush is a former First Lady of the United States.
“Not money or other tangible possessions collected throughout one’s lifetime, but rather a legacy of character and religion are the most valuable legacies one can leave to one’s children and grandkids,” says the author. Billy Graham is a religious leader in the United States.
“Failure serves as a foundation for success. It serves as a stepping stone for you. Close the door on the things that happened in the past.
You don’t strive to forget your mistakes, but you also don’t spend too much time thinking about them. You don’t give it any of your energy, nor do you give it any of your time, nor do you give it any of your space.” Johnny Cash is a musician and songwriter from the United States of America.
Dr. Seuss, “I Can Read With My Eyes Shut”
“If you keep your eyes closed, you’ll miss out on the finest things.” Dr. Seuss, I’m able to read with my eyes closed.
“When you go hunting for your grief, the trip is the same as when you go looking for your joy.” Eudora Welty was a writer who lived in the United States.
“Before you can swim towards new vistas, you must have the guts to let go of your grasp on the beach.” William Faulkner was a writer who lived in the United States.
“Failure is the seasoning that gives success its distinctive taste.” Truman Capote was a writer who lived in the United States throughout the twentieth century.
“The key to going ahead is to get started as soon as possible.” The author Mark Twain
Ralph Ellison, “Invisible Man”
Life should be experienced, not controlled. Humanity triumphs when it continues to play even when it is clearly losing. The author Ralph Ellison’s novel, “Invisible Man,” is a classic.
“If you don’t stand up for anything, you’ll fall for anything. The strong oak of today was yesterday’s nut that stood firm.” Rosa Parks was a civil rights activist.
In my experience, you shouldn’t walk about with a catcher’s glove on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back at some point in your life. Maya Angelou was an American poet and writer who lived throughout the twentieth century.
“Always strive for greater heights than you believe you are capable of achieving. Don’t bother trying to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors just for the sake of being better. Make an effort to be better than yourself.” William Faulkner was a writer who lived in the United States.
“We should live our lives as if Christ were to arrive this afternoon,” says the pastor. Jimmy Carter is a former president of the United States. If you’re feeling down or depressed (or if you want to encourage a buddy who may be feeling the same way), these inspiring quotations about life will lift your spirits straight up. In addition, even if you’re feeling well right now, save these quotations for a time when you or a friend could benefit from hearing them again.
45 Inspirational Quotes to Get You Through the Work Week
We understand that work weeks may be difficult. It appears that, whether you’re at work or at home, each day of the week presents a unique challenge in terms of keeping your productivity and concentration. On Monday, you’re searching for a little pick-me-up to get you through the rest of the week. Getting inspired on a Tuesday isn’t always as easy as it should be. You’re going to need some assistance on Wednesday to get over the hump. Thursday and Friday are notoriously difficult days to get motivated.
ON THE MUSEUM’S WEBSITE, SEARCH FOR OPEN POSITIONS!
Then join up for our newsletter, and we’ll provide you guidance on how to land the job directly in your inbox.
Here are some inspirational quotes to keep you going.
These 45 motivational quotes for work will provide you with the right inspiration and the extra push you need to achieve throughout the week. (You can find more more work-related inspiring quotations on our Pinterest board.) Never fear, you’ll be able to make it through this!
Monday: Get Motivated
Certainly, even The Carpenters acknowledged that “Mondays usually get you down,” but that doesn’t rule out the possibility of some good old-fashioned encouragement to get you revved up and enthusiastic for the week ahead, despite all of the problems that lie ahead. Encourage yourself to go the extra mile today with these motivational quotes drawn from various generations of creative minds. They will inspire you to go the additional mile even when it does not appear to be feasible. It is doable, and we believe that the remainder of your week will be grateful to you for the work you put out on this particular day.
1. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
When Tuesday comes around, it’s time to get down to business—but getting down to business might be more difficult stated than done. Do you have problems getting started on your Tuesday motivational routine? These professional motivational quotes can assist you in increasing your productivity so that you can get through your to-do list and set yourself up for success for the remainder of the week ahead of schedule.
8. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb
It’s hump day, which means you’ve already completed half of the week—and you’ve done a fantastic job so far. That should not, however, prevent you from putting in your best effort to fulfill your objectives for the remainder of the week. These hump day quotes can provide you with the motivation you need to keep going.
15. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt
You’ve been focused and productive at work all week, so start your Thursday inspiration by taking a time to reflect on all you’ve accomplished so far in the week. These work-related reflection quotations can help you to broaden your perspective and appreciate where you’ve been, where you’re going, and how effectively you’ve accomplished your objectives.
21. “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” —Mario Andretti
It’s Friday, which means that, if you’re lucky, the end of your work week obligations will be upon you shortly. It’s possible that you’ll need to work as hard as you can for one more day, but as you head into the weekend, remember not to allow your anxieties hold you back in your profession or in your personal development! These quotations will inspire you to leave your current worries at the door and walk confidently into the unknown future ahead.
29. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
It is a good idea to take advantage of the weekend to unwind, rejuvenate, and think about what you really want out of life. It may also be a good time to consider how to strike a balance between your job, your professional trajectory, and your personal life in order to achieve maximum happiness. Profit from your extra free time by mentally preparing yourself for success!
37. “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” —Mallika Tripathi
- 10 Quotes That Will Inspire You to Be Fearless
- There are 35 motivational graduation quotes that everyone should hear. 23 Sheryl Sandberg Quotes that will inspire you to do everything you set your mind to
Photos courtesy ofMonica ChonandGordon Lew.
So start each new day a positive note for yourself and for those around you. None of us are sure of what will happen tomorrow, all we have is 24 hours each day to do our very best. Be inspired, be encouraged and be the best that you can be THIS day!
- I hope you know that each and every day is a new beginning for you. That every sunrise represents the beginning of a new chapter in your life, ready to be written. Juansen Dizon’s novel, Confessions of a Wallflower, is set in the Philippines. Life Quotes
- It doesn’t matter how things are going in your life right now
- Today is a brand-new day, and God wants to accomplish something fresh in your life and in your relationship with Him every single day of your life. New Beginnings with Joel Osteen I refer to this as my ’24-hour Reset Button,’ because every single day is an opportunity for you to start over. Every new day is a fresh start that provides you with another opportunity to go closer to your objectives
- Thus, make every day a Great Day! Tamara Tilleman is a writer who lives in New York City. Positivity in one’s mental attitude Relying on God has to start all over again every day, as if nothing had been done previously. Words of encouragement
- C. S. Lewis was a British author who lived during the nineteenth century. Quotes on trusting God
- Each new day gives new hope. The lives we’ve lived, and the ones we want to live in the future. It’s a new day, with fresh thoughts and a new you. The writers Karen McNally, Jane Marcellus, and Teresa Forde are among those honored. Good Morning Quotes
- It requires courage to greet each day of our lives with vigor and enthusiasm. This strength is more readily available on certain days than on others, yet every day places demands on our time and energy. Karen Casey is a professional writer. There is the prospect of a new day Every day that you open your eyes is a new day, and each new day is another opportunity to do things correctly. A New Day by Jean Renee Porter is available now. Inspirational Quotes: The beauty of a brand new day is that it is open to everyone in their own unique and exciting manner. Margaret Feinberg is a journalist and author. The dawning of a glorious new day Quotes that are one of a kind
- Every new day presents an opportunity to shift your perspective and maximize your potential. Take the Risk of Flying and Reach Your Destination by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Sinha The SkyPotential: Every new day presents an opportunity to make atonement for the mistakes we’ve done in the past. It is an opportunity to make things right. It is an opportunity for us to live our best lives. Unchained Mind by Ricardo G. Williams is available now. Good Morning, and Welcome to Your Best Life
- Getting a good start in the morning makes the difference between having a psychologically and physically good and a bad day. Greetings, Sumit Gautam. Methods for getting your day off to a good start Good Morning Quotes
- No matter what type of work you perform or where you work, it’s critical to start your day off on the right foot and have a happy attitude throughout the day. Dr. AJ Redding’s book, Positive Thinking, is available online. Positive Work Quotes
- By striving to be the greatest version of yourself, the most skilled in your field, and by loving yourself, your life, and what you do with it, you’ll be able to greet each new day with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. Ross Wilson, aka “The Happy Agent,” is a fictional character created by author Ross Wilson. Although life is not perfect, we all have a chance, an opportunity, or the right to embrace each new day as an opportunity to accomplish a variety of tasks. Byron Pulsifer’s “Happiness Is A Choice” is a classic. Quotes about not being perfect
- Get your day off to a good start by establishing a daily self-care routine that will allow you to face the world feeling refreshed. 100 Things to Pick You Up When You’re Feeling Down (Julia Laflin)Focus
- The past is no longer relevant. Today is a day of limitless possibilities. In Karen Casey’s book, Every Day Is a New Beginning, Possibilities
- You are greeted with a grin every morning. Consider the new day as yet another exceptional gift from your Creator, another precious opportunity to accomplish what you were unable to do the day before. Og Mandino is a fictional character created by author Og Mandino. Quotes about smiling
- It’s just like the olden days. An old day comes to an end, and a new day begins. Most importantly, make it special by choosing a valued buddy or by choosing a noteworthy day to commemorate it. The Dalai Lama is a Buddhist spiritual leader. Meaningful Quotes
- When you re-enchant the ordinary, you will find contentment in your life. Catherine Gray’s book, The Unexpected Joy of the Ordinary, is a must-read. There is always hope for a fresh day, hope that the darkness will not always appear impenetrable. Inner Peace Quotes Because our Redeemer is alive, there is always reason to be hopeful. Marcia Laycock, this is a special day to commemorate Each new day presents an opportunity to begin anew, to regard each new day as an opportunity to enjoy life’s events rather than fearing what may lie ahead. Byron Pulsifer is a Byron Pulsifer Take advantage of the opportunity by starting each day with a pleasant morning ritual. Allow yourself time for meditation (or at the very least a brief period of contemplation), a nutritious meal, and some physical activity. After that, you may go about your day in peace and happiness. Lucy Lane’s book, The Little Book of Happiness, is a must-read. Commence immediately on something that has been a long-held ambition, something that causes you to approach each new day as if it were the beginning of a journey to accomplish what you want and desire. Byron Pulsifer’s motto is “Dream Big and Live Well.” “Every day comes a new opportunity for you to take a deep breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.” Oprah Winfrey is a television personality. Famous Quotes
- Have faith in the promise of the future
- Each new day provides a new opportunity. If you believe in the future, you should wish for it. The optimist sees each new day as an opportunity to keep going forward. Pessimist and optimist are two different types of people, according to Byron Pulsifer. In the words of optimistic quotes, “Every day is a new day,” and “Every day is a day to begin with good activities based on the benefits you have.” An entirely new day to notice and express gratitude for the fact that each and every blessing you have may be one or more, or maybe all, of the things that other people can only dream of having. Byron Pulsifer, Are Your Blessings Clearly Visible to All Who Seek Them? Blessed
- As the sun rises in the sky and our leaves spread widely to absorb the light, each day presents a fresh opportunity for greatness. Each day provides us with an opportunity to learn and grow more, and it is only a matter of time before our knowledge is shared with those who could benefit from it. Byron Pulsifer’s painting, “The Greatness of a Tree,” is a masterpiece. Excellence
- Today the sun rises in a new and brighter way for me
- All things are alive and energetic, and everything appears to be speaking to me about my passion, and everything begs me to appreciate it. Anne De Lencios is a writer and actress. Sunshine
- We’re going to open the book. Its pages are completely blank. We’re going to put them into words ourselves. The title of the book is Opportunity, and the first chapter is titled New Year’s Day. Edith Lovejoy Pierce was a woman who lived in the nineteenth century. “Every new day begins with possibilities,” says the New Year’s proverb. Ronald Reagan was the president of the United States during the 1980s. “Every day is a fresh start,” says the author. Consider it in that light. “Avoid thinking about what may have been and instead consider what might be.” Marsha Petrie Sue’s full name is Marsha Petrie Sue. “Wash away the bad experiences of the day from your thoughts,” says a quote from a book. “Be confident in the knowledge that each new day brings with it new experiences and a fresh start.” Shadonna Richards, RNNegativity: “Every day is a fresh start,” she says. Instead of dwelling on yesterday’s shortcomings, make today a new day filled with optimistic ideas and expectations. Catherine Pulsifer is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom. Thinking Positively
- Monday is the beginning of a new week and a new beginning
- Don’t squander it
- Get things done and feel a feeling of success at the end of each day.” Catherine Pulsifer’s Monday Inspiration is provided by Monday: Every day is a fresh start, a new opportunity to put in the effort to live your life the way you want it to be. Finding Your Life’s Purpose by Josie Cluney Life quotes that are inspirational
- Every day represents a fresh beginning. Every moment is a fresh start in one’s life. What we refer to as memories are actually present-day thoughts. What we refer to as anticipations are essentially present-day considerations. No one has ever lived in any other moment than the one they are now in. Emmet Fox is a fictional character created by author Stephen King. Time
- It’s a fresh start. You don’t have to look back and replay the past with regret, and you don’t have to look forward and attempt to grasp happiness in the distant future. Today is your day, and you have every right to be pleased. Patricia Edwards is a writer who lives in the United States. Take pleasure in your life now and every day. And when I rise to meet a new day, may I always remember that the source of my prosperity and riches flows from deep within me, and that no person or financial resource can stand in the way of the growth of peace, love, and pleasure in this world. Ntathu Allen is a musician from South Africa. Take Pleasure in Your Life! Progress
- Let us celebrate each day as if it were our birthday – with the splendors of the sunrise and the baptism of the dew, every morning life is a fresh beginning. Book of the Year in California (S.A.R., The California Birthday Book) “We serve a God who believes in new beginnings and second chances,” says the author on his birthday. “His mercies are new every morning,” says the Bible. Tiffany Langford’s 31 Days of Prayer for Your Future Husband is available on Amazon. God’s Grace
- Today is a highly unusual day, since we have never experienced it before, and we will never experience it again
- It is the only day we have left to live. William Arthur Ward is a fictional character created by author William Arthur Ward. Famous Life Quotes
- Famous Life Proverbs
- This is the day that the Lord has appointed for us. We shall rejoice and be glad as a result of it. Psalm 118:24 (KJV) (NLT) Bible verses that are uplifting
- Let us begin today, by taking the initial steps toward becoming persons who are outstanding in prayer, and build on that foundation. Prayer
- Because of the Easter earthquake, tomorrow is never just another day, as K. P. Yohannan explains in his book, Learning to Pray. The angel at the grave appears to say to all of us every morning, “New day, children. New beginnings.” “Today is a new day!” Easter Earthquake, by James A. HarnishEaster Earthquake